Status: HhHAAHHA

Kirk, Gossip and Online Chats

Fictional

I make Kirk leave the minute I feel too nervous to say anything to him. He asks why he should leave in the most majestic tone that makes me smile a red face but I pull through and shove him out of my door.

I then flop into bed, get under the covers and place my laptop on my lap. I log into my Fictional account, go to Vlogs section and press Add Vlog. My webcam turns on and I suddenly become excited.

“Hey friends! It's been a while since I posted one of these. BLAME SCHOOL. Gah, where do I start? School’s been eh. I just had my midterms last week and I did pretty okay. Oh! Speaking of school, that guy I mentioned a couple vlogs back, the one in my Psychology lecture, well, uhhhhh, we had a date. I think it was a date. Ahhhh I don't know! Guys, tell me, if a guy wants to basically spend a day with you and somehow finds your dorm, does that mean he's into you or what? I don't know what this is but it's surely making my head spin like Earth’s damn rotation.”

I hear knocking on my door.

“Thalia?”

My heart stops. Oh my goodness. No. Don't let it be…

“It's Kirk!” He taps on my wooden door again. “I, uh, I didn't leave. Um, and I could hear what you're saying. Did you, um, want me to leave?”

While jumping out of my bed, I feel myself flushing head to toe. I open the door and give him a small frown. “That was the point kicking you out, Kirk.”

He walks into my room and eyes my bed. “I thought you only were playing hard to get.”

I sigh. No, Kirk. I'm just too nervous around you.

Kirk takes my laptop and hovers over the screen. “Anyway, who were you talking to? Gossiping about me through some online chat room, huh?” He wiggles his eyebrows right before I take my laptop out of his hands.

He protests, “Hey!”

I laugh at his small pout. “This is not for anyone named Kirk to see.”

“You're no fun.” He says while kicking off his shoes. He sits on my bed and crosses his legs like a fifth grader. Kirk tilts his head to the side and asks, “What website were you on?”

As I sit next to him, I silently play with my finger nails.

“You were talking about me. Are we not going to discuss that?” he says while scratching the back of his head.

“No.”

“But why? I have a right to know, Thalia. I mean, it was about me after all.”

“No.”

As I slightly turn my head to face him, Kirk plants a small kiss on my lips that causes all my brain cells to go crazy. His electric kiss makes my head spin and eyes shut. I smile into his kiss and realize I am craving for more.

“Now will you tell me?” He's now smiling too.

I shake my head and smirk. “Nope.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Fictional was inspired by Mibba HhahAHAH