Status: Naah

Lost and Confused

1.

-I found him! - Dave yelled to Krist
Krist hurried up to catch up with him.
When he arrived, he looked down at Dave who cradled Kurt's head in his lap. Kurt was unconscious...
-Come on, open your beautiful blue eyes! - Dave begged
Kurt just flinched slightly, Krist slapped his face hard enough to wake him up. He opened his eyes and looked around, he figured he was in a trashy alley with two guys who were unfamiliar to him.
-Who are you? - He asked, looking at Dave, then at Krist
-I'm Dave, don't you remember? I'm your boyfriend! - He said, but Kurt didn't seem to remember...
-This is Krist. - He said motioning to the tall boy
-I don't even know any Dave or Krist named folks and I'm not even gay!
-You must be bullshitting me or you must have been hit your head so hard, that you suffer from amnesia... - Dave figured
-I remember someone hitting my head... - He mumbled
-Anything else? - Krist asked hopefully
-No... Nothing... I can't remember... - He said, he was lost and confused
-Let's take you home! - Dave exclaimed, he thought the familiar place will bring his memories back, but he could only hope because even their faces were unfamiliar to him...
-I don't know where my home is... I don't even know who am I... - He sobbed, with his head in Dave's lap still, it seemed to comfort him.
-We will tell you once you are at your apartment. - Krist said
Kurt was about to open his mouth but Dave put his finger to his lips gently to silence him.
They helped him up and also helped him get into Krist's car, then they were off to Kurt's place.
-So who the fuck am I?! - He yelled, once they were settled at the couch
-Shh, calm down. Your name is Kurt Cobain, you are the lead singer of the band Nirvana and the boyfriend of me Dave Grohl and the best friend of this guy here Krist Novoselic. Remember?
-Kurt? That's a ridiculous name and I don't think I can even sing. Am I really in a band? Am I really your boyfriend and his best friend?
-Yeah, Kurt, you really are. I'm the bassist in the band and Dave's the drummer. - Krist spoke this time
-You must be fucking with my mind. I don't believe you! - He said like a stubborn child would.
-Please believe us, please, Kurt... - Dave begged once again