Status: Naah

Lost and Confused

3.

-I don't want to be like this... - He cried into Dave's shoulder
Dave just nodded, he wished Kurt to say that without amnesia, but he knew it was just wishful thinking.
Krist sat down on the bed and he was ready to help if they needed it.
Dave wiped away Kurt's tears gently with the back of his hand.
-It will be okay, you can always quit the drugs. I believe you can leave this phase behind.
-Do you really put this much faith in me?
-Yes, because I know you can do it!
-Thank you, Dave! - He smiled with tears in his eyes and hugged Dave tightly, never wanting to let go.
-Anyways, do you remember something now? - Krist asked, ruining the moment, but Dave didn't mind this time.
Kurt just stared blankly at him...
-Anything. - He said
-I said, I only remember that someone hit me in the head, then everything went black. After this you two came. - He started to get mad and Krist saw the signs of it so, he mumbled a “sorry”, then left.
-Are you feeling any better? - Dave asked in a worried tone
-No! I'm horrible! - He yelled angrily
-Okay, okay, don't rip me to shreds. I'm just worried about you, because I love you. - He said from the bottom of his heart
-I love you too. - He said but it sounded like he were asking it
Dave sighed, he just wanted this to end, he wanted to get his Kurt back.
He even thought of hitting him in the head, but he soon realized how stupid idea was that.
-You were about to smash something to my head, don't do that. - Kurt said as if he could read Dave's mind.
-No! - He exclaimed instantly, but the truth was he did.
-You don't really know what to do with people who have amnesia. Is that true?
-I never had to deal with this issue before, so, no I honestly have no clue. I just try to make you remember with every little thing I do but nothing seems to work and I'm so hopeless now.
-Don't you think I'm more hopeless? I'm the one who can't remember a thing! - He yelled again
-Stop yelling at me, Kurt! - He yelled back at him
-You call me Kurt but who is Kurt?
-Kurt is the most wonderful person I've ever had the luck to meet.