Status: Naah

Lost and Confused

5.

Dave was completely sure that Kurt could read minds, he just needed another occasion to happen to prove his statement.
-Krist will walk in soon and he will apologize to me, he will say that he knows what I'm going trough and he didn't meant to make me mad.
Dave was shocked but he didn't show it.
In the next moment Krist walked in and stood before Kurt.
-Hey, Kurt. I'm so sorry about all of that, I know what you going through and I didn't meant to make you mad.
Dave was completely shocked now, then it's really true, Kurt had amnesia but he could read minds instead.
-It's okay, Krist. I'm not mad now, Dave was here to calm me down.
-I'm glad he was here for you.
-Kurt, you need to tell me something, now! - Dave interrupted
-What? - Kurt asked, looking innocently at him
-You did it again, you said the exact same thing that Krist was about to say. Now don't tell me you can't read minds!
-Wait, what?! - Krist was clueless
-Just like I've said before, he told me that you will walk into the room and say it to him and so you did.
-Oh my god, this can't be real! - Krist exclaimed
-Well, maybe the thought of me reading minds wasn't stupid. - Kurt giggled, Dave would find it cute but he was way too shocked for it.
-I'm out of my fucking mind! - Dave screamed, tugging at his long, dark hair
-Calm down, it can be coincidence, he just thought of the same thing as I did or he just knows me so damn well.
-Krist, he did it with me too, also he has amnesia, he can't remember a thing about you or me. - He explained, pulling at his hair still
-Reading minds is a cool thing, I don't get why you guys are so pissed because of that. Dave, stop pulling your beautiful hair.
-Kurt, people can't read other people's mind, it's unreal. - Dave told him, he stopped pulling his hair as soon as Kurt told him to do so.
-What if I can? What if I'm not a person? - He wondered
-Then what are you? - Krist asked, this whole situation just became ridiculous to him
-An alien. - Kurt stated simply
-I'm perfectly aware that you are a human, there's just something wrong with your head. - He said, rolling his eyes
-What if he's really an alien? - Dave asked, he was fascinated by aliens.