Status: Naah

Lost and Confused

7.

-I have to... - Krist started but got interrupted by Kurt
-Go home and get your bass. - He said
-Stop reading minds all the time, it starts to get on my nerves! See you, guys, later! - Krist said, as he walked away.
-Get your ass back here as fast as you can! - Kurt said, laughing
Dave just smiled and waved to him, Kurt found it so adorable.
-Come on, let's go to the garage and stop thinking about me naked!
-I... Uhh... - Dave stuttered and blushed deep red, he learned his lesson, he shouldn't think of things like that while Kurt has this ability.
Kurt grabbed one of his guitars and headed to the garage with Dave by his side. Dave sat down to the stool that belonged to his drum set, as soon as they arrived and Kurt put his guitar's strap on and plugged it in the amp.
-Can you not read minds for a while? - Dave asked, looking up at Kurt
-But it's so much fun! I can't promise anything, though.
-You can get into trouble if you do and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. - He explained
-What kind of trouble? People will not believe me if I would tell them that I can read their minds, but I will not tell anybody just the two of you are the only ones who know about it, okay?
-Okay, I guess...
-You can trust me, Dave. I will not tell anybody else.
-What if you meet someone? A girl, a guy, it doesn't matter... Just someone who you happen to like more than me, then you tell them that you can read people's mind.
-I will never ever meet someone who I like more than I like you, I could never like anybody more than I like you.
-I understand and I'm sorry, I just overreacted.
-It's okay. - He smiled
Then, Krist walked in with his bass guitar.
-Finally you are here! - Kurt exclaimed happily
He took his usual place and just waited.
-What should we play first? - Kurt asked, he was so excited
-You can find all the guitar tabs in front of you, so choose a song. - Dave told him, offering him a small smile.
-I can't decide, I don't know what they sound like... - He sighed
-Oh, then I choose Rape Me! - Dave said, but Kurt only heard the “rape me“ part.
-Why would I rape you, when I can make sweet love to you? - He asked