Status: On going stronglyyyyyy

Opposite Side

The Day

“Your name I’ll never know. As we get down in the world below. Caught up in an overflow. My hands, your bones” - Lose it by Oh Wonder
Mark was finally 16 the b-day he could go out to the Town. He had always been stuck in his home because his father was scared he make friends with the Peasants. So Mark was force to promise to try avoiding the peasants. Passing his father with his smile big and wide. His mother ruffled his red hair then kissed his cheek. Mark laughed and pushed some of his hair into the fluff. Chica was standing near the door in a soldier-like postion. As Mark was near she made sure the king and queen weren’t watching and licked him. Mark laughed again and walked through the doors. The sun shined in his eyes, his auburn eyes brighter then ever. What he didn’t know was the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

The prince is coming out. Those were the five words that made Jack gag, He heard those words on repeat for the last 3 days. He leaned againest the wall hat almost over his eyes. He grinned at ladies who would pass by, they giggle. Suddenly a loud high-pitched squeak can be heard. Jack looked over to the now opened gates. Stood a red-haired boy, The Prince. Jack noticed himself staring at the red hair, ‘He looks like a chicken!’ Jack shouted in his mind then chuckled to himself touching his green hair ‘And I’m the-’ His thought was interupted when he was pushed to the ground by a soldier, He growled at the man. He was about to yell at the man when another soldier sped to his side. “What are you doing Kevin our commands is to make sure not to let Mark get hurt, Not botherin the citisins.” Kevin grunted and turned away. The soldier turned to Jack and said “Hi I’m Aaron”
“Sean but most call me Jack”
“Where ya from Jack, I’m from England”
“..Ireland”
“Nice” Aaron grinned as if we were friends then he said “I gotta go. Nice to meet ya Jack”
“Fuck yeah, You are actually one of the kindest soldier I met”
“Don’t let the king hear you say that, I’d be dead faster then you can say ‘Oh Shit’” The two males chuckled and Jack waved at the English Soldier. Jack watched a red carpet roll out. His smile became a frown. He watched the Prince walk down the red carpet, clearly embarresed, his face a bright pink. Still the Prince did his best to keep professinal as he smiled politely to many females. The red haired boy look back and forth stopping as he caught eyes with Jack. Jack glared at the Prince wanting to yell “Are ya goin to keep starin at me or are ya going to crow?”. He turned away feeling the boy’s stare in his back as he walked around the corner. What Jack will realize is that his face can be as red as spilled blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
EeE I’m excited! Also the The Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and Face can be as red as spilled blood are (Hopefully) subtle foreshadowing. Please tell me what you think it means!

Please excuse it for being short! It was meant to be shot