Status: Updates at least once a week!

Beyond Redemption

Mastermind

Everything fell perfectly into place, all thanks to me. Let's start from the beginning.

Growing up with Jamie was hell, and not because of her actions, particularly, no, more so the things that landed in her lap. She was naturally beautiful, so of course all the guys liked her, and since I hung out with her, they always chose her over me. And she was so modest and sweet, I couldn't be that way, it wasn't in my nature. I was more of an in your face and charismatic person, but men didn't like that. They liked soft and sweet, pretty, Jamie.

We applied for colleges together, and she got in to the one I wanted, and I didn't. And then, to make matters worse, she let it go! Can you believe it? She took my dream from me, held it under my nose, and then threw it away. She didn't even take the opportunity! She said she just wanted to work at the Bloom Room, that she wanted time to thinks things over and make sure she had the career she wanted, she was afraid of the commitment to a college. Her grades were always better, yet she barely had to pay attention, hell, my own parents wanted me to be just like her. I couldn't even compare to her in the eyes of my own mother.

I loved her like a sister, but at the same time I somehow hated her. I couldn't figure it out. It was like everything I wanted to be or everything I wanted at all was hers, and she was this perfect image of a human being and I was nothing. She made me feel insecure, inadequate, and like an absolute failure. For a long time, I wondered what it was I'd done so wrong to be so different from her. I tried to be her, I tried to dress and act like her, but it always came off so fake.

I got with Bane, and things started to turn around. She was the third wheel, she was the one that felt out of place, like she didn't belong, then Noah came along. He was gorgeous, the epitome of a beautiful man, and I was second best once again, as Bane couldn't light a candle to Noah. It infuriated me. I was done being second best, done being the one people looked over. I was determined to have what she had, and she had Noah.

It took about a year for me to get anywhere near Noah in a romantic sense. I'd flirted with him a lot, wore revealing clothes that I knew Jamie would never dare to wear. I took hold of the side of Jamie I knew he wanted, and turned that into who I was. He wanted her to be crazy and sexy and fun sometimes, but that just wasn't her, but it could be me. Once I figured that out he was mine for the taking. I slept with him behind Jamie and Bane's back for years, and neither of them ever found out until I'd admitted it long after their break up. I felt accomplished, like I was finally the chosen one, but once Noah and I got together after I left Bane, things started changing.

Noah didn't treat me like his little secret anymore, and it ruined the fun of being with him, it lost it's thrill, but he also didn't treat me like he treated Jamie. He didn't flaunt me around town or introduce me to his friends, or even take me out on dates. The relationship quickly ended and I was left alone again. Second fucking best.

Next thing I knew Jamie was dating a fucking rock star from Finland. The moment I saw him I knew I'd officially lost. How could you compare anyone to a gorgeous man with a singing career and an accent to die for? It was impossible, so that meant there was only one thing left to do. End it.

It was taking me ages to get something planned out, to find someone to help me as I certainly couldn't do it alone. Jamie and Ville didn't trust me, they already knew there was nothing I could do to put a wedge between them, that's when I met Bam Margera.

Bam was my angel in disguise, I'd met him a few days before his car accident and actually got to go to dinner with him after he'd been released form the hospital. But this was no romantic date, this was business and we both knew it. I never learned what Bam's motives were for helping me, but he sure as hell let me know there was a reason he wanted those two apart just as much as I did. I couldn't have been happier that things were finally happening for me. I felt confident in my threats to Jamie, and of course I had to heckle her when I saw her at the gas pump. Things were just too good, and then Bam set off this amazing idea.

We'd talked a lot while Jamie was visiting Ville in Finland, and we'd come up with a brilliant plan to finally end the relationship they shared that we both despised. We decided that Bam needed to be on good terms with both of them, so I sent Bam off to Helsinki to fix things, and in the mean time, I got Bane to move in with me, so I'd have someone when Jamie didn't. I didn't really like Bane much anymore, but he was desperate and willing to do anything I said, so he was perfect. And upon hearing Bam gotten his friendship with Ville back, I immediately started to contact Noah, my biggest challenge yet.

Getting in contact with Noah was pretty hard, seeing as he wanted nothing to do with me, but I'd actually followed him for a while until I caught him at a bar by himself. I sat down next to him and explained that I wanted Jamie away from Ville, that it was all a part of some innocent scheme to help my best friend. When he didn't buy it, I finally told the truth as to why I wanted them apart, and that changed something in him. I'd managed to light a fire in him, managed to remind him that she dumped him and that he had some right to be pissed off, whatever that right was. It didn't really matter what I'd said to him anyway, as long as he was on my side and willing to do what I wanted. And he was. He agreed to meet Jamie at that very same bar upon my command. All I had left was to get Jamie to go to that bar and somehow get her drunk enough to be persuaded into a naughty picture.

That's where Bam came back in. Once he'd gotten the trust of his friends, he came back on a plane with Jamie, and it was even better that Ville wouldn't be around to sabotage anything. Bam told me he knew of a way to get something he called "special K" which was actually the date rape drug Rohypnol and that he'd give it to her and set things in motion from there.

I waited at a booth in the back of the bar, watching the scene unfold in front of me. Jamie showed up with Bam and he bought her a few drinks. He kept giving them to her and I got anxious, I wanted him to hurry up and roofie her so we could get on with the night. It was good he did it the way he did though, this way she would think she'd just had too much to drink, that she blacked out.

My heart raced the moment I saw him slip the drug into her drink and stir it when she got up to use the bathroom. It was happening. Finally. I about jumped out of me seat in excitement, but I had to stay cool, I couldn't blow my cover. No one could know I was there.

When she came back, she drank the roofied liquid, and not too long after that, she passed out on the floor. Fucking. Perfect. Noah had shown up shortly before that to help Bam carry Jamie to his car. He took her back to her place and I followed behind them.

When we got to the apartment, I unlocked the door with the key I had yet to give back. We carried her to her room and took her clothes off. Noah took his shirt off and covered up with the blanket to make him look naked. I snuck outside and started taking pictures, and Noah was even smart enough to move her hands from picture to picture to make it look like she was conscious. I left her there with him, not really caring what he did. I was told later he'd had sex with her, and I didn't doubt it with the hard on he was sporting before he even got into bed with her, but I fled the scene before it progressed.

I'd taken Jamie's phone while in the apartment and got Ville's number from it before placing it back where it was. I sent him a few pictures with no caption and no explanation, letting the rest of my plan take it's course. It was absolutely brilliant, and my mission was complete. Now I got to sit back and watch Jamie's life fall apart.

Everything was perfect, and I finally felt at peace with myself.
It felt good to finally win.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little shorter than normal, but god do I love this chapter. Lol So that's the tip of the ice berg haha Hope you've all enjoyed so far! (And wow, 2 updates in a day? Hell yeah!)