Status: I'm not sure where I'm at with this. It's a a finished book, not edited though. I'll put it up as I go along.

Hysteric

One unlucky girl wakes up with no memories to a family of undead monsters. While she feels that they are ready to welcome her she can't help shake the feeling that something is wrong with the lifestyle they live. That something is wrong with how inhuman they are.
  1. Introduction: Waking Up to Madness
    Welcome to hell. The hospital where patients go in and no one ever comes out alive. One unlucky girl is about to get the chance to leave this hospital, but will she be leaving it alive?
  2. Chapter 01: Welcome to the Legion of the Undead
    Teric wakes up with no memories of who or what she is. At least she woke up to a room surrounded by luxury and riches. Noia stands by her side ready to explain any questions as the dead girl has to ask.
  3. Chapter 3: Welcome to Our Dysfunctional Family
    Teric tries to understand the monsters that call her sister. Could it be that she is the only one who hasn't fallen victim to madness?
  4. Chapter 4: Getting to know the family
    Teric starts to learn about her fellow Necrolords and what they are like. She starts to wonder if she'll ever fit in with this new breed of monsters in a world dominated by humans and zombies.
  5. Chapter 5: Her First Kill
    It's time Teric finds her place alongside of the Necrolords. She must make the kill or be left to die in the forest.
  6. Chapter 6: A Mind is a Precious Thing, and a Painful Thing
    Teric is reminded by Nic that she still has to fight for her humanity. So Nic takes her back to a place where her memory can be unlocked.
  7. Interlude Part 1: Days of Monotony
    Meet Arisa. A not so average teenage girl who refuses to conform to the norm and continue to escape the life of the community in order to live the way she wants to.
  8. Interlude Part 2: Exchanging Sob Stories
    Arisa opens up to her new friend, and in return he tells her something horrific.
  9. Interlude Part 3: The Escape
    Arisa takes Zach to her favorite hiding place and for a few days gives him a life he never thought possible. A normal one with as much freedom as either of them could desire.
  10. Interlude Part 4: Welcome Back to Hell
    Beautiful vacations often end in the worst ways possible.
  11. Interlude Part 5: Dying Twice
    We've come full circle!
  12. Chapter 7: Not a Human, Just a Monster
    Teric has to come to copes with the fact that she can no longer stand on the side of humans. She has to make the choice to either become the monster, or die.
  13. Chapter 8: Necrolords
    Coming to cope with the other monsters
  14. Chapter 9: Meeting the King
    As if matters couldn't get worse for Teric, now she is faced with the most terrifying Necrolord of them all. Her King.
  15. Chapter 10: The first steps as an abomination
    Teric has been instructed to work with the man who killed her.