Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

The Fire

Cheyenne just lied on her cloud-soft bed with a grape-purple sheet and a jet-black blanket. Her sand-blond hair whipped around as the fan blew at it. She was having a really odd yet awesome dream.

In her dream, she was flying in the sky right around midnight. Lighting bolts flashed around her, but she had no reason to be afraid of them. She was invincible to them. Behind her was the band My Chemical Romance. They were all just joy-flying. Then, they decided to go to the movie theater to watch a movie. They had no idea which movie they wanted to see, yet. Then, Cheyenne heard a fire alarm. They were still in the sky, though! Then, she heard embers fall around her. She felt ashes fall on her body, and she suddenly woke up!

Her room was on fire! Ashes whizzed around her. Her blanket then caught fire. There was no way out except the window! She was on the third story of her luxurious home. If she jumped, she could be killed! What other choice did she have, though? She stared out of her window, full of fright. If she jumped, she'd be in her neighbor's yard. She didn't know her neighbors, because they were never home. A poster that had caught fire nearly fell on her. She tried to open her window, but it wouldn't budge a single tad. She lifted up her TV. It was extremely heavy, so she almost dropped it. She then heaved it out the window to break the glass.

She stared at the ground outside nervously. Then, she felt sudden warmth. The fire was right behind her! She quickly jumped out the window and landed on the broken glass from her window. A shard about three inches long went into her foot. A river of blood soon fell to the ground. She then remembered the rest of her family. Her parents were trapped inside! What would she do without them? Tears streamed down her cheeks. She was incapable of walking because of the glass wedged inside her foot.

Then, she noticed a car pull up. A man walked out of it. The car then parked in her neighbor's driveway. This man had long, black hair and was wearing a black suit with a red tie. He walked over to Cheyenne.

"What happened?" asked the man as he stared at Cheyenne.

"My room is on fire, and I jumped out the window," explained Cheyenne, "I had to break the window in order to get out of it, though."

The man thought for a second then dialed 911. He then took Cheyenne to the hospital. Cheyenne's blood was all over the interior of his car. She had a hard fight to keep herself awake.

Cheyenne fell asleep in the hospital. The nurses examined her body carefully. They pulled out the long glass shard and stitched her foot up. Then, they took an x-ray of her leg. Her leg was broken from the fall. The doctors covered it up with a sky-blue cast. Then, Cheyenne awoke.

"You're ready to go," said the doctor, "Your father is waiting for you outside."

My father? Cheyenne thought to herself. She had thought he had gotten caught in the fire.

When she got out of the ER, she looked for her father but couldn't find him. The man with the long, black hair was still there, though. A nurse came in and said that her father was "right over there" while pointing to the man with black hair. Cheyenne then realized that the nurse probably thought he was her father.

"Err, you mean the man with the black hair?" asked Cheyenne.

"Yes."

"He is my neighbor," said Cheyenne. Then she walked over to him and asked what she was to do and if her parents made it out of the fire.

"I'm sorry, but your parents didn't make it out alive," said the man, "I'll let you stay with me at least until you're healed."

Cheyenne had no family that could take care of her, so she had no choice. She didn't know this man, though he looked familiar. She was way too tired to remember where she had seen him. On the way back, she fell asleep. The man laid her body on his couch and fell asleep in his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
=/

:-~

Please tell me what you think about the story whether your comment would be positive or negative.

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/my-chemical-romance-is-not-a-suicide-cult-band