Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

The Attempt

It had been three months since Mikey lost his memory. He still didn't remember much, except for that he was in a band called My Chemical Romance and twelve of the songs they created. One night, when Cheyenne was unable to sleep from thinking about everything she accused herself of, she sneaked down stairs and into the kitchen at 12 AM. Everyone else was asleep by then. Se grabbed out a sheet of yellow paper and scribbled the date on top with a pencil Gerard had chewed up. She began venting her feelings to the piece of paper. This lasted for about two hours. She was so tired of everything and had thought everything was her fault. Her overflowing river of emotions was too powerful for her to take! She was stretched way too thing. she felt worse than she ever did in her life. She had to get out of this somehow. She could no longer take it. She felt like her emotions had eaten every bit of her will she ever had to do anything. She was so desperate to get out of the situation any way possible.

She began scribbling a letter to Gerard thanking him for everything he ever did for her and apologized for what happened to his brother. She then said bye and signed her name. Next came Mikey's letter. His informed him of almost everything that had happened between them from the first time they met. She then of course apologized to him for getting him in this mess. She also wrote that she hoped he'd get his memory back. She then finally said by and signed her name.

She lied both letters on the kitchen table neatly, so they can see that there was one for each of them. The easy part of her plan was over.

The next part was actually to actually do it. She knew how she was going to do it, (do what?) but it was going to be the most painful thing she ever felt in her life.

A few days ago, she had been searching through Gerard's wardrobe when she had accidentally stumbled upon the key for the cupboard. She kept it in its place, however, so Gerard would never know. It'd be easy for her to acquire it, since Gerard rarely woke for anything.

She tip-toed into his room with a flashlight and popped open the wardrobe door. She grabbed the key and shut it with an accidental bang. She heard Gerard mutter something, so she held still. "Mama, is that you? Come over here. Hug me. I need i-." Then, she heard Gerard snoring and assumed he was still asleep. She then left his room for the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Cheyenne popped the key into the keyhole and turned it to the right. Then, she removed the key and opened the door of the cupboard. She scanned through the items in the cupboard to decide the perfect tool to use. she picked up a boxcutter and scurried to the bathroom.

She held her hand in the sink and held the boxcutter with the other. The cutter came closer to her other hand. It touched her skin in about five seconds. She soon dug the corer of the blade into her skin. Then, the blade moved across her wrist. Cheyenne nearly yelped in pain, but she didn't want to wake anyone, of course. Blood rushed out of her wrist. She never know a human can bleed that much at one time. Her wrist was burning. To make it faster, she slashed a few more lacerations on that wrist,. She did the same with the other. Then, she blasted the water, so the blood would be washed away and not all over the Ways' bathroom floor. After about ten minutes, she became extremely light-headed from the blood loss. Her body then crashed to the ground. Blood continued to rush out of her wrists as she lied on the bathroom floor unconscious.