Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

Traffic Terror

Gerard was on a princess-pink roller coaster with a stick of cotton candy in his hand. As the coaster descended a large hill, a phone from somewhere rang. "What the..." he thought to himself. All of a sudden, he noticed that there was a HUGE hole in the track, and he was headed directly toward it! As the coaster took an abrupt halt, he was thrown from his seat and flew through the air and was then going headfirst into the hole in the track. Seconds after that, he was back in his own bed, ad the phone right near his bedside rang one last time. He seized the phone and answered it. "Hello?" he asked.

"Err, Mr. Way," answered the voice on the other side of the phoneline, "Cheyenne and Michael are in the hospital right now. Maybe you should come see them."

"Alright," he said.

"Bye."

Gerard hung up the phone and stood in shock. He glanced at the clock. It was 10 A.M. He then grabbed a t-shirt and jeans and dressed. He yawned a big-mouthed yawn and spanned his arms toward as far as possible toward the ceiling. He then brushed his teeth for about 30 seconds, zoomed down the pillow-soft stairs, grabbed some socked and his keys, and scurried out the door. He had forgotten to brush his hair, so there was a gigantic clump at the back of his lengthy, black hair. Its part was arranged in a zig-zag. He boarded his car and sped off.

At the 5th traffic light before the hospital, the traffic was exorbitantly heavy. The cars were going about 10 miles / hour. After about the 3rd traffic light, his car was down to 5 miles. His car kept crawling the pavement. Finally, he was at the light that was a few seconds near the hospital. Then, traffic stopped.

Gerard looked ahead to see why the traffic was horrific. he saw Mikey's car on the side of the road and about 10 other crashed cars. He was terrified at the sight of it. "GOD!" he shouted. He stared as a fuchsia tow-truck carried Mikey's car away. There were still ten more cars to be taken away. He was going to be there forever! He placed his head on the wheel and began to cry. "Will they be alright?" he thought to himself.

Two hours had passed, and the traffic finally started to move. Inch-by-inch, his car began to crawl its way to the hospital. Then, traffic took one last pause.

Gerard banged his head off of the steering wheel. "UGH!," he shouted, "Why, oh WHY does this have to happen now?" He then kicked the floor in front of him. He then turned the radio on. The only stations that'd work, however, only played gospel and classical music.

He then began to sing "Heaven Help Us." This, of course, attracted many fangirls who were walking on the side walk at the time. They began to encircle the car.

"Go the fuck away!" he shouted violently at them with his eyebrows pointed downward. They certainly backed off after that. About five of them began to weep. He sighed deeply. Surely he couldn't wait all day!

In about a half an hour, traffic started up again. His car began to inch its way into the parking lot. In about ten more minutes, he found a parking space about five minutes of walking distance from the entrance. He was extremely worried about Cheyenne and Mikey. There was a gigantic line that was came out of the door. Apparently, a plethora of people were involved in the wreck. "Oh, great," Gerard quietly said to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
=P