Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

The Private Conversation

Gerard walked out the door hesitantly. He was extremely worried about Cheyenne. Was she hurt or something? He held his breath as he opened the door to the empty room the nurse brought him to. A fan brushed cooling zephyrs across Gerard's sweat-soaked face.

Meanwhile, Cheyenne had come to Mikey's room for a visit. Her tired eyes lied on Mikey aas he attempted to stand on his feet. He noticed that his ankles were also both sprained. He finally gained foothold, but the agony shot him back down to a sitting position on his bed. He grinned with his weak face and said, "Hey, kid. How are you?"

"What's wrong?" Cheyenne cried, "Why couldn't you get up?"

"It's OK, kid. My ankles are just sprained, and my arm is broke. Are you OK?"

"I'm fine," Cheyenne smiled as tears built up in her ocean-blue eyes. "Just fine."

"Err, OK."

"How are you going to--"

"Play bass? I can't How many of our songs can you play on bass?"

"All of them." A tear fell down her dry cheek as her smile faded. She blinked about ten times, and her tears went away.

"Good. Then you can play, until my arm gets better."

"Wow! Really?"

"Really."

"Thanks!" Cheyenne exclaimed as her faced showed a gigantic grin of happiness. Her sadness instantly faded away.

Fifteen minutes had passed, and Gerard was still not back, yet.

"Thank You For The Venom!" Cheyenne shouted as she won yet another game of MCR hangman.

"Wow! You're good!"

"Thank you!" She smiled sweeter than sugar.

Five minutes later, the nurse popped back in with Gerard.

"Can you come with me, Cheyenne? Gerard has to talk to his brother in private."

"Uh, sure." Cheyenne walked to the empty room with the nurse. They chatted about random stuff like chocolate, animals, and music.

In Mikey's room, Gerard and Mikey talked about the conversation Gerard had with the nurse.

"We CANNOT let her out of our sight ONCE!" Gerard shouted at his brother."

"OK! I GET IT!"

"She's lucky they don't force her to be hospitalized until she gets over her suicidal ways."

"I know."

"When you are all better, I'm going to have Mom and Dad take her with them for a while."

"Why can't she stay on tour with us?"

"We won't be able to watch her as well as they would. Besides, she has to go back to school in September."

"Oh, yeah that's right."

"We'll let her return next summer, however."

"In two months, this summer will already be over. It's so short!"

"I know, Mikey, but we have to!"

Mikey frowned sadly and gave Gerard a puppy-dog face.

"Don't give me that face, Mikey!"

"Can't she at least spend one week during the school-year on tour?"

"Fine!" Gerard sighed angrily.

Mikey hugged Gerard with his usable arm. "Thanks, bro!"

Gerard smiled. "No problem."

There was an awkward silence in the room. "Err, maybe you should go get Cheyenne," said Mikey.

"Alright."

Gerard went to get Cheyenne. As soon as Cheyenne came in, they left the hospital. They had a plethora of packing to do before they left that evening.

When they got home, they packed, had a quick dinner, and left for the airport. When they arrived at their destination, they slept in a hotel a few miles away from the airport. In the morning, they met up with Frank and Bob. "Where's Ray?" Cheyenne asked courteously.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it. :D