Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

Ray...

“He just went to go get us some coffee,” Frank said enthusiastically.

“Wonderful!” Gerard said, “I can seriously use some right now.” He smiled exorbitantly at the thought of his favorite beverage in he world with its extremely hot temperature and medium-brown color. Oh, how he loved coffee. The smell of it was so exhilarating for him.

Cheyenne was also a coffee-lover, but she wasn’t addicted to it like he was. Her favorite coffee was Starbuck’s Cinnamon Dolce with its delightful cinnamon flavor. “Yummmm…” Cheyenne said to herself.

Twenty minutes ago, Ray had left for coffee. He had not arrived, yet. Where was he? Was he okay?

“What’s taking him so long?” muttered Gerard.

“I hope he’s alright!” Mikey said, obviously concerned for one of his best friends ever.

“Me, too!” Cheyenne said, also worried.

Frank tried calling Ray on his cell phone, but then Frank remembered that Ray had left his in his hotel room. “Crap!” Frank shouted under his breath.

“WHAT? Is he alright?” cried Gerard in a panic. He bit his lip about twenty times right after he said that.

Forty minutes had passed, and Ray still hadn’t come back. Gerard was near the point of crying, and Mikey was chewing on his nails. Cheyenne showed no sign of panic, but inside it secretly pierced through her stomach. Frank sat in his car and tried to calm himself down.

Cheyenne hopped inside the car with Frank. “Hey, kiddo,” Frank said to Cheyenne. “Hey,” Cheyenne replied to him.

“How are you doin’, kid?”

“Meh…”

“Gerard told me a bit about what happened yesterday. I’m glad you survived.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”

Outside the car, Gerard was getting panicky. He also started to nibble on his fingers. He didn’t remember the last time he did this. He then started to pace around the car. He felt like screaming, but he didn’t want to draw attention to the band at the moment.

It had now been an hour and a half since Ray had left for the coffee. “I’m going to go look for him,” announced Frank to the group.

“Alright. I’m coming with you,” Cheyenne said.

“You two stay here in case he comes back,” Frank said to the Way brothers.

“Alright,” Gerard said grimly, “Call me if he‘s hurt or anything.”

“Will do.”

“See ya soon, hopefully,” Mikey said. He silently sighed to himself as Cheyenne and Frank left.

“Let’s go get something to eat I guess,” Gerard said sadly.

Gerard and Mikey went to one of the fast-food places in the airport and bought themselves some salty fries and some Coke to complement that. The sat on an ice-cold bench and nibbled on ther fries. As Gerard’s last sips slid down his throat, Mikey asked, “What’s next?”

“I dunno.”

“Hmm…”

“I guess we’ll just have to sit here until they come back.”

“Alright.”

Gerard threw the plate that held his salty, crispy fries and the cup that once contained the refreshing Coke he drank in the garbage about five yard away from the bench. He then walked back to the bench and popped a piece of minty, cooling gum in his dry mouth. “Let’s go shopping,” he said.

“Alright, but we cannot be gone for long in case they come back soon.”

They went into a random shop and looked around. Gerard found a stunning studded belt with a skeleton buck on it. “I’m so buying this!” he exclaimed.

“Wow! It’s so awesome!”

“I know!”

Gerard made his purchase and sat on the icy bench once again. Mikey was still in the shop looking for a new belt for himself. “Yes,” he whispered as he found the perfect one. He made his purchase and sat next to his brother on the freezing bench outside the door. That’s when Cheyenne and Frank came back.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXLb_XnaM3s