Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

The Right Place at the Right Time

Mikey couldn't answer, because e was crying too hard. The teardrops poured down hard onto the floor and almost created a mini-lake of tears. The rain of his eyes poured down for at least twenty minutes. Then, the storm gradually slowed.

While he was crying, Cheyenne was obligated to answer for him, "Uhh," she said hesitantly, "He said that Ray might be, ummmm, dead."

"WHAT?" Bob shrieked loud enough that he could easily be heard from outside.

"That's what he said," Cheyenne was close to tears.

"We HAVE to get there!"

Soon, Cheyenne's emotions were as numbing as an ice-cube from shock. She just stared blankly at her shoes.

"Are you okay?" Bob asked while Mikey continued to cry.

"Yeah, I guess..."

When Mikey was done crying, they all got into Bob's car and drove off to the coffee shop. Cheyenne just sat in Bob's car as the rest of them joined Gerard and Frank. She had no desire to do anything at all. She would've stopped breathing if it weren't a reflex.

Three hours after, Bob, Cheyenne, and Mikey arrived at the coffee shop.

"Does anyone know anything about Ray? Is he alright? Will he survive? He's not dead, yet, is he?" suddenly spurted out of Mikey's lips.

"I don't know," Gerard quietly said to his panicking brother, "I just hope he's alright."

The five of them then sat in Frank's car and watched as bodies upon bodies were pulled out of the coffee place. There had to be at least thirty corpses, none with a 'fro. More and more corpses piled atop the already-gigantic pile of bodies.

After thirty minutes, Cheyenne finally came over to the rest of the group. She was emotionally numbed by the number of bodies that came from the murder scene. There was not a single body with a 'fro, though.

After three more hours of just watching everything happen, Gerard finally glanced at his watch. The concert began in two hours! Whatever would they do? Gerard began to bite ehis lips. He then turned on the radio. The news was on.

"A man with a bomb and a machine gun killed about 50 people today at a coffee shop on Hill Ave. None of the bodies have been identified as of yet. Stay tuned for more news."

"Holy," Gerard said, "I hope he's okay."

In fifteen more minutes, there was finally a ray of sun in the horrific storm. Cheyenne saw a man with an afro walk out of the coffee shop and run to Frank's car. cheyenne pointed to him and exclaimed, "He's alright! He's alright!"

The other four turned their eyes to whee she was pointing to and started to scream things like, "Yeah! Oh my GOD! I'm glad he's alright!, etc." Before he could reach the car, the group ran to him and gave him a gigantic group-bear-hug. Tears of joy streamed out of Mikey's and Frank's eyes. Cheyenne felt as if she could fly up to the stars f she wanted to.

"I was so lucky I was in the bathroom when the bomb exploded, "Ray said, "The only people who survied were the people in the bathrooms. I guess the bomb didn't reach the bathrooms. I guess I was at the right place at the right time."

"Thank GOD you were!" Gerard exclaimed exuberantly, "I can't imagine losing you!"

"Me neither, "Mikey said.

"Uhh, we have an hour and a half before the concert starts, "Bob said, "We better get going now."

"You're right," Frank said. The group then left for the concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
HE'S ALIVE!!!! :D :D :D