Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

After the Concert

The show was soon over. They left the front stage and went to the backstage. Their fans were in a gigantic line waiting for them impatiently. They only let the first twenty in, however, because they were absolutely exhausted from the performance. Cheyenne nearly fell asleep in her luxuriously soft chair as she signed her first autograph. She then took a gigantic gulp from her chilled water bottle.She had accidentally dropped her pen, and it went rolling out of the door. A fan went to chase it.

It rolled out of the arena's doors and into the parking lot. it kept rolling and rolling, until it stopped at Frank's car. The fan tried stopping as it took a pause at Frank's car, but his head ended up smashing the driver's window of the car. He fell on the ground as blood streamed down the parking lot. He was out cold as soon as his head met the pavement.

Everyone was signing autographs when Bob remembered he'd left a gift that he was going to give to Gerard out in Frank's car. Frank gave him the keys, and he went to get the gift.

Bob had quite a distance to walk, for the car was parked far away from the doors. They'd been late, so they didn't have many choices of parking spaces. Normally, they'd have a reserved spot but not at this arena.

He kept walking and walking, until his shoe landed in something wet. He looked down and noticed a pool of crimson liquid on the ground. He followed to stream of blood to Frank's car. "Oh my GOD!" he shouted. He then dialed 9-1-1. After he explained everything to the emergency line operator, he dashed for the arena.

As soon as he arrived where the rest of the band was, he shouted to Gerard "Theresaguyouttherebleedingtodeathnearfrankscar!"

"What?" bewildered Gerard asked.

Bob tried to catch his breath. He was panting really hard. The fans just stared at him as each tough breath came out. His heart was a race-car trying to outdo his breath. Finally, he caught his breath and said, "There's a guy out there bleeding to death right next to the car!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes!"

"Fuck! Call the ambulance and tell them about it!"

"Already did."

"Alright. I guess we should stay here, until the ambulance picks him up. We don't know if he has AIDS. No offense to him, of course. Or we can go out there and stand from a distance and watch what happens."

"Alright. That sounds like a good idea."

"Let's go."

The group paraded out to the parking lot to watch what'd happened. Cheyenne had fallen asleep in the chair instead of coming with the group. A fan had also stayed behind. When Gerard got up, the fan sat in Gerard's chair.

By the time the group was back, the arena was closed, and all of their stuff and Cheyenne were locked in there. Frank tried calling the arena staff to open it, but no one answered the phone. It was 11:30 PM, and they seriously needed sleep! They certainly couldn't leave Cheyenne and their stuff in there for the night!

The fan trapped inside of the arena with Cheyenne was forty-five years old and had urine-yellow teeth from exorbitant smoking. Some of his back teeth were even rotten from not being washed in a few days. His coat smelled like an ash-tray and actually had a few cigarette butts inside of the pockets! This was the least of Cheyenne's worries, however.

Cheyenne slept soundly on the cushiony chair. She was woken up, however, from something pushing her onto the ground on the back and by the abhorrent smell of cigarettes.

Soon, whatever was holding her down stripped off her pants and began to rape her! She shrieked loud enough for people outside to hear. They indeed did hear her shrieks for help, and Frank began to dial 9-1-1 once again.

She pushed and pulled to get the thing off of her, but her puny muscles wouldn't budge it. Ashtray breath shot through her nose and mouth as she panted and cried. It kept humping her no matter how hard she tried to get it off of her. She tried violently punching it constantly, but it helped not a minuscule bit.

It'd been raping her for about an hour when the police finally smashed down the door. She felt pure agony and was nearly about to vomit her guts out. When the thing was forced to get off of her, she instantly took her clothes and hid in the nearest closet. As she put her clothes back on, tears flooded out of her eyes. She then fell to the ground and nearly fell asleep. Gerard opened the door of the closet, though, and scooped her up. Her clothes were all bloody, and she'd fallen asleep in his arms after about thirty seconds of being in them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm about to start a story about a guinea pig. If you want, maybe you should check it out. There will be no famous people whatsoever in it, though, but it might still be good.