Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

A Few Days After

A few days after, Ray and Bob played Guitar Hero as Mikey, Gerard, Frank, and Cheyenne were shopping at the mall. Their next concert was in two weeks, so they had a little while to relax. Cheyenne bought $300 worth of clothes for the upcoming concerts. She also bought a black pair of sneakers that sparkled with hot-pink glitter, just because she found then to be so beautiful.

Next, Gerard and Cheyenne went to the pet store inside of the mall as Frank and Mikey went home. This pet store had a cornucopia of pets from mice to kittens. There was a gorgeous cream-colored tabby with a brown smudge on his nose that really caught Cheyenne's attention. She ran her fingers through its silk-soft fur. The cat purred like a motorcycle. Cheyenne instantly fell in love with the little rascal. Gerard also came over to see the kitten Cheyenne had bee playing with and also began to pet the luxuriously soft kitten.

"Can we buy him? PLEASE?" Cheyenne pleaded desperately.

"NO WAY!" Gerard replied to Cheyenne, "There is no way we'll have enough time for it!"

"PLEEEEEASE?" Cheyenne gave him a pleading look.

"Even if we were going to get a kitten, I'd rather adopt one. Millions of shelter animals get euthanized in American shelters each year."

"Oh," Cheyenne said gloomily.

Gerard's cell-phone rang. He automatically picked it up and answered.

"Cheyenne can have her pregnancy test now," the voice on the telephone said.

"Already?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, I didn't know that she could take it so early. Alright. We'll come down now."

"See you there, then." Then, the person on the other side hung up.

"Come on, Cheyenne, you have to get the preg test."

"Already?"

"Yes."

"Do I seriously need one? There is NO way I'm pregnant."

"Yeah, just in case."

"Alright," Cheyenne said.

They walked to the hospital, which was three blocks away from the mall. Cheyenne was sitting in the room and began to read a newspaper. The first article she read was about what happened a few days ago to her. Tears began to form in her ocean-blue eyes as she read. She had to put the paper down after reading two sentences, or she'd be crying in front of everyone.

Soon, it was time for her to get the test done, for there were barely any people at all in that waiting room. The test took about five minutes, and the results would take a day to get back. The hospital would call Gerard and inform him about the results. The darkness embraced the city as they walked back to their car and drove to their hotel room.

That night, Cheyenne had a horrific dream. In the dream, she was first at an ice cream parlor drinking a strawberry-banana milkshake with Paris Hilton. They chatted for quite a while. Then, Hilton invited Cheyenne to her luxurious mansion for dinner. Cheyenne didn't deny the offer. Then, they were poofed to Hilton's dinner table.

"Why don't you want some meat?" Hilton asked Cheyenne, "It's good."

"It is unnecessary cruelty," Cheyenne disgustedly responded to Hilton, "Do you realize what cruelty meat animals go through?"

"What I know can't hurt me!"

"True, but it could hurt animals A LOT."

"To bed, MISSY!"

Cheyenne then poofed into Hilton's bed. Hilton walked into the room and completely undressed. she then jumped on top of Cheyenne and began to rape her! Hilton soon turned into Hitler and then into Gerard while she was raping her! Cheyenne let out a shrill shriek that had accidentally woke her up. Apparently, she had also shrieked in real life, too, because Gerard came to see what was wrong.

Cheyenne dashed into the bathroom and isolated herself from Gerard, who was bewildered by the way she acted. Why would Cheyenne ever run away from him? Didn't he always bring warm comfort to her whenever he was near her? Now she was isolating herself from him.

"Leave me alone," said Cheyenne, "I just need a little bit of alone time."

"Alright," said puzzled Gerard. He didn't understand why she was doing this at all, but he knew he had to leave her alone.

Inside of the bathroom, Cheyenne searched for a tool that could do massive damage to skin but also help her (or at least that’s what she thought.) She found a pair of old scissors, a shaver, a rusty pocket-knife, and an apple peeler. The weren’t exactly what she was looking for, but at least they might work. Cheyenne pulled apart the apple peeler, so only the blunt blade remained.

Meanwhile, Gerard had called his brother over about Cheyenne’s behavior. He, too, didn’t quite understand why she acted like that.

“Maybe it was the dream she had before she woke up,” suggested Mikey.

“Maybe,” Gerard replied, “She did scream when she woke up.”

In the bathroom, Cheyenne struggled to fight a horrific urge to do something horrible. The blade inched toward her arm as she held her arm over the toilet. Then, she accidentally dropped the blade into the toilet. She then flushed the toilet and left the bathroom like a warrior of a horrific battle. She didn’t want to permanently end anything but temporarily pause it for a few seconds. She didn’t have that opportunity, however, because she had dropped her tool into the toilet.

“You okay, Cheyenne?”

“Well,” Cheyenne began to speak, “I had a horrific dream!” Cheyenne then began to spurt out every detail of the dream to him. He was a bit horrified about what he did to her in the dream but still hugged her tight.

“It’ll be alright,” Gerard said.

“I hope so.”

The next morning, Gerard got a call on his phone from the hospital about the test results while he was preparing a surprise breakfast for everyone. He’d been baking a chocolate cake when the phone began to ring. He picked it up and answered.

“It’s about the STD and pregnancy tests Cheyenne took,” said a youthful woman on the other end of the line, “Most of them turned out negative, except for one of them.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please sign this, even if you don't give a shit about vegetarianism. It's not only for animals but for people who can't even get lunch at school.
Click

It's for my friend's school, and she REALLY wanted me to get it circulating. :)