Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

The Phone Call

Cheyenne woke up to Gerard shouting, "WHAT!" into the phone and slamming it down hard when the other person on the other side hung up. Cheyenne stretched, stretched, and stretched one more time, pulled the covers off of her, and walked over to there Gerard was standing. She yawned a bit and then asked, "What happened?"

"I'll tell you once you change into some clothes and brush your teeth," he replied grimly.

"Alright," she said, wondering if she really wanted to know. She then slowly walked into the bathroom and turned on the faucet and tub. She brushed her teeth as she waited for the tub to fill with soothing, warm water.

Gerard's cake was almost done. It smelled tasty and chocolaty. He then went into the refrigerator and fetched some rich, creamy, chocolate icing. He also explored the cupboard for some chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. As he was waiting for the cake to cook, he popped a few chocolate chips into his mouth and sipped on his coffee. Even though he had horrific news for Cheyenne, he was not about to ruin his perfect idea for a breakfast treat.

Cheyenne's tub was just about full, and she was about to turn it off when she smelled the delectable smell of rich chocolate. She grinned and then stepped into the tub. The water was extremely hot, and she had added eucalyptus-scented bubble bath to the water. She leaned back and relaxed.

Gerard had finally finished icing the chocolate cake with creamy, delicious chocolate icing. He then threw a few sprinkles on it here and there and then threw on a bunch of chocolate chips. After that, he brought out a can of some of the finest cherries in the world and threw a ton of them on there, too.

Cheyenne had to be in the tub for at least thirty minutes when she finally decided to climb out, because the water had gotten cool, and the bubbles had just about died out. She climbed out of the tub and grabbed a towel as warm as fleece. She dried herself with it and then wrapped it around her. She then had to decide what she would wear that day. She scurried to her drawer in the sleeping area and picked out a few outfits that she might decide to wear.

The first outfit was a black shirt with a white outline of a cat done in rhinestones and a black and hot-pink plaid skirt. She laid those on her bed and searched for another choice.

The next choice was a pink shirt with black jogging pants. She wasn't too sure about this choice, however, but laid it on the bed, anyway.

The third and last choice was a light pink t-shirt with a pair of sea-green capris. She liked this one way better than the second one, so she put the second choice back and put this new outfit in place of it. Now, she had to decide what outfit she wanted to wear that day. It sure was a hard choice.

It was an extremely hard choice for Cheyenne to choose between, for she liked both outfits. Both of them felt comfy on her bony body. She asked herself what they were going to do that day and then pondered a bit. She then chose the light-pink t-shirt and the sea-green capris, because she didn't think they'd be doing anything spectacular that day. She then slid the other outfit back into the drawer and walked into the kitchen area of the hotel room.

Immediately upon entry, Gerard solemnly told her to sit down at the table and wait for him, so she did. She then asked him, "What did you make?" because she smelled something extremely chocolaty.

"One second," he told her, "It's almost done." He then began to cut it into slices for him and Cheyenne. When Cheyenne saw it, her jaw dropped then smiled. It smelled delicious, and chocolate cake with chocolate icing was her favorite desert! She was actually going to have it for breakfast! He handed her a slice, and she began to nibble on it while she waited for him to sit down. It tasted delicious as the taste of rich chocolate intermixed with the taste of cherries as she chomped hard on every slice. She absolutely loved the cake and considered eating as much as she could possibly fit into her stomach.

"This is the best cake I've had in my life!" she exclaimed exuberantly.

"That's good," he said with his mouth full, devouring a huge slice himself. He also absolutely loved the cake he'd concocted himself. However, he had to break the horrific news to Cheyenne. When would be the best time to do it?

Cheyenne sipped on her strawberry milk as she started her next piece. In a minute, she nearly had half of the second piece devoured. "Thank you SO MUCH!" she exclaimed to Gerard.

"You're very welcome," he replied back to her politely, "I still have to tell you about what happened this morning." Cheyenne dropped her fork and gave him every single shred of attention she possessed as she listened to what he said. As soon as she heard it, she had lost her complete appetite, ran into the bathroom, and started to depressingly sob.
♠ ♠ ♠
=P

MY POWERPOINT PRESENTATION:
http://www.freewebs.com/animalrights08/petsmart_truth.ppt

Please, ALL subscribers, rate the story so far 1 out of 100.

I have a one-shot to type out. I'll probably get it done tomorrow (well, actually today since it's almost 3 AM.) I hope I typed this chapter out right; I was extremely tired. I checked it over, so hopefully my tired eyes caught everything.

Also, I created a Petsmart powerpoint presentation. If you would like to see it, e-mail me at landhermitcrab2006@hotmail.com.