Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

PREGNANT?!

“I’m pregnant?!” she shouted at the top of her lungs. The entire hotel heard her shouting. Suddenly, the rest of the band came over to console her. She soon trudged out of the bathroom and lied on her silk-soft bed with its red and black shiny covers. She attempted to fall back to sleep but failed. The world of dreams was almost completely separate from the real world, and she didn’t have to think about being pregnant with that monster’s baby there in the World of Dreams. Pretty soon her covers were entirely covered in tears, and she felt as if she were about to puke out her breakfast. She felt like dying would be a wondrous thing for her right then.

After that, Frank came over and embraced her feather-light body. She felt like being all alone then, however, so she shoved him away and crawled into the other bed. She had accidentally elbowed Frank in the face, so his nose began to bleed and drained all over his face like a waterfall.

Then. Cheyenne just lied in bed and tried to imagine herself walking on the beach while walking an enormous Doberman. That reminded her of the day she had been raped, however, so she began to cry immensely. Tears rushed out of her eyes as fast as racecar. Gerard finally came over to comfort poor Cheyenne. “You’ll just have to get an abortion,” he said to Cheyenne.

Cheyenne’s face began to redden, like a tomato changes from green to red, only way, way faster, and she shouted at him, “AN ABORTION! ARE YOU CRAZY?” in a childish manner. She then darted to the bathroom once again.

“Err, sor--,” he said apologetically. The last syllable of the last word he said was cut off by the harsh slam of the door.

When Cheyenne furiously dashed into the bathroom, Gerard sat on the bed with his knees crunched up and his head lying on them. He was so worried and upset over her being pregnant with that monster’s baby that he’d no idea at all of what he was to do about it. He was not going to force an abortion on her, but he didn’t want that creep’s baby to be brought into the world, either, especially through Cheyenne’s body, which was already weak from lack of nutrition. Due to the acerbating of such a problem, he began to yank his hair out of his head a minuscule bit. He then nearly began to cry when Cheyenne finally came out of the bathroom.

“I’m sorry for the way I behaved,” she said to him, “Seriously, I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright,” he replied to her sincere apology, “I understand.”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do,” she told him, “I don’t want to have this baby, but I don’t want an abortion. Plus, won’t I miss many of the The Black Parade concerts?” She began to frown an enormous frown.

“You’ll be in school by the time you have the baby. You’ll have to drop out of school in order to take care of it,” he said firmly.

Cheyenne’s frown enlarged profusely. She wanted to graduate college and work at a wondrous job as a doctor or a teacher. She definitely did not want to drop out of school for something that wasn’t even her fault! She definitely did not want to give birth to this baby, and she definitely did not want to get an abortion. She’d not a clue what she was going to do, but she definitely could NOT have the baby.

“Let’s go to the store just to get our minds off of this mess,” Frank suddenly said to the rest of them.

“Alright,” replied Gerard, “That sounds like a really good idea right about now. I’ll go get everyone else. You two can start the car up and--.” Before he could even finish his sentence, they dashed out the door and climbed into the car.

The car smelled stale and felt vastly stuffy. Frank opened a lemony air freshener, so the stuffy, stale air was suddenly permeated with a lemony scent. He then turned on the air conditioner. The air conditioner whipped and spinned through Cheyenne’s sand-colored hair as she sat silently in her seat. Her stomach began to hurt once again, and she felt as if she were about to vomit out her insides in their entirety. Frank then turned on the radio, which suddenly plagued Cheyenne with a monstrous headache. She lied her head on the window, but that didn’t help a minuscule bit. She now felt like lying in bed all day and doing nothing at all. She then lied her head on the dashboard. That’s when everyone else came. She picked her head off of the dashboard and lied back gloomily in her seat. Her stomach churned like the waves of the ocean.
♠ ♠ ♠