Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

Mel's Father

Gerard provided everyone with some coffee and the began to instantly talk to everyone.

“Cheyenne, Frank and I met a little girl who I believe might be the rapist’s daughter,” he spoke, “From what she told me, I believe I have fair reason to come to such a conclusion.”

“Oh, for Heaven’s sake, Gerard!” shouted Bob, “You’re probably just paranoid!”

“No, he is NOT ‘just paranoid.’” defended Frank, “Don’t forget that I was there also!”

“Then you’re just paranoid, TOO!” accused Bob, “We shouldn’t just suspect every, single man we hear about is a grotesque rapist! Get a hold of yourself!”

“Hey, chill, guys,” Ray said coolly, “Let’s hear what they have to say.”

“Well, first off,” said Gerard, “The girl said that her father was obsessed with Cheyenne and even has a shrine for her!”

“That’s no reason to suspect someone as a rapist!” Bob shouted furiously, “Seriously, man, don’t get so f’in’ paranoid!”

“C’mon, Bob, let’s just hear what else he has to say once again,” Ray said, “I don’t know if I should trust him, either, but let’s be open-minded before we jump down someone’s throat.”

“I’m with Bob,” Mikey said quietly.

“Alright, well, let’s just hear what he has to say,” Ray said coolly.

“Alright,” Bob said with his teeth sinking into his lips, “But didn’t you kill that madman?”

“I’m getting to that,” answered Gerard, “Well, the girl said she was seeing her father in the hospital there. A guy with long, black hair had tried to murder him, but his daughter arrived just in time to call for an ambulance. It was on his private strip of beach.”

Bob processed and analyzed this information for quite a while. Could that madman still possibly be walking this planet somewhere? It seemed impossible for that to happen until Gerard had provided them with this new, troubling information.

“The worst part is,” Gerard said, “He wants to kill the man who tried to kill him that night.”