Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

The Truth: Behind Closed Doors

"Then why are there bruises al over your body?" squealed Frank, unable to control himself.

Cheyenne just froze. He saw the bruises that covered her body? She didn't now what to say. They both just stared at her while they waited for an answer. Her heart felt as if it were about to jump straight out of her throat and shoot straight at their faces. She glanced around the room in a attempt to calm herself down. They persisted to stare at her. Each time she glanced at them, she felt like she'd just collapse there and decease. They finally ended their staring and gave her a gigantic bear-hug. She felt as if she were about to suffocate. Then, Gerard kissed her on the forehead and continued to embrace her. She thought they'd never let go when Frank went into the kitchen and brought her some lemonade.

After she drank an entire glass of lemonade, Cheyenne began to talk. "My parents would gang up on me for every trivial thing I did wrong. I was also pushed into the wall a few too many times at that prison they cal school. I was often called names such as 'scumbag,' 'Shitanne,' and many others. The bizarre thing was I never even talked to them a tiny bit and always had my iPod plugged into my ears and on full-blast. They often called me 'emo' for listening to My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, and many other bands they falsely accuse of being 'emo,'" explained Cheyenne.

"My parents once flung me down the stairway for not having my room clean before they came home from work. My body bashed against the wall, and my leg had an open fracture! They didn't take me to the hospital, because they didn't want child abuse charges. I had to run away to get to the hospital. It was quite difficult, because my leg couldn't move. Finally, some old stranger who I feared would rape me or something drove me to the nearest hospital. When I was asked to explain what happened, I lied and said I fell off of my skateboard. My parents had to show them my health insurance card, of course, and they slapped my face so hard to the point of bleeding when I got home. It was difficult to explain to the doctors about the cuts all over my arm. I just told them they were horrible cat scratches. They didn't believe me at first, of course. I had to tell them that the bruises were from a school fight."

Frank and Gerard couldn't comprehend how bad this could feel for her. They just gave her yet another bear-hug Cheyenne pushed them off, though, because they were suffocating her. "Sorry, but you were suffocating me," explained Cheyenne in a low, timid voice.

Cheyenne examined the room for a knife, scissors, razor, or anything else with a sharp edge that'd slice through her fragile, pale, cotton-soft skin.

"What are you looking for?" questions Gerard.

She didn't answer. Instead, she walked into the kitchen. She pulled up her sleeve and grasped a knife into her hand. The guys had been observing her and darted after her. They'd almost forgotten about her cutting problem.

Gerard seized the knife right before it pierced her skin and said, "No, you are going to beat this monster."

She absolutely needed that knife, though. She tried to dash away from them, but Gerard held onto her wrist. She struggled to get out of his control, but she finally gave in.

Gerard knew what he had to do if he were going to stop her from cutting herself. He gave Cheyenne to Frank .She tried to break his grasp, too, but couldn't. Gerard retrieved a lock from the drawer he kept it in and put it in a tiny hole of a cupboard straight above him. He opened the cupboard and carefully placed all of his knives is the cupboard. Then, he went into the bathroom and retrieved all of the razors he used for shaving and added then to the knives. After that, he brought out the scissors set and added that to the knives and razors. Pretty soon, he had a large compilation of sharp objects in the cupboard. He closed the cupboard and put the key on top of it and out of reach of Cheyenne.

Frank let go of Cheyenne. Her wrist ached pretty bad. Gerard cooked up some dinner, and they ate. Gerard had breaded chicken, and Frank and Cheyenne ate salad. Both of them were vegetarians.

Frank left and Gerard Tucked Cheyenne in bed. She had the temptation to slice her arm up, but she had nothing to cut herself with. She couldn't fall asleep, so she snuck downstairs to search for something to cut her arm up with.