Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

Lost and Alone in the Frigid Forest

Gerard was often acerbated by such fan fictions and thought they were depraved. He also thought it was indelicate to write slashes between MCR members. However, he read on.

It took him twenty minutes before he actually decided to quit. He was vexed after reading a tiny part of the last paragraph in the third chapter. There were twenty more chapters in the story.

The lascivious part Gerard read of the final paragraph of chapter three read, “Gee stared right into Mikey’s gorgeous eyes. His heart nearly pounded out of his chest. Their heads came closer and closer, and they then shared a long kiss. It didn’t stop there, however.”

Gerard could tell where the story was going, so he discontinued reading such a depraved story. The thought of such a depraved story nearly made Gerard through up his dinner. He was replete of anger and vexation. He had no idea how to confront Cheyenne about it, however. He deliberately thought about a plan to confront her about the fan fiction she wrote. He also wondered if he should share his findings with his brother or not. Surely his brother would be mortified by it.

Cheyenne then remembered about how she left the computer on with Firefox still on her fan fiction, so she darted down the stairs to clear the computer’s Internet history and to turn the computer off. She was too late, however.

“Err, Cheyenne?” asked Gerard.

Cheyenne blushed. She hesitated. How would she be able to explain such a detestable thing to him? Would Gerard kick her out and despise her for the rest of her life? She felt humiliated, so she dashed for the kitchen door.

That’s when Mikey noticed her and grabbed her arm. “Where do you think you’re going?” he asked, “What’s the matter?”

“You wouldn’t understand,” Cheyenne answered, “I committed a deplorable sin, and you would loathe me for it. It’d break your heart if you were to discover what I did.”

“Relax, kid. It’s not like you wrote a Waycest or something.”

Cheyenne’s heart was pounding as he said that. The guilt stabbed her through her back as she just stood there staring at Mikey. Mikey brought Cheyenne to Gerard. Cheyenne just stared at the computer screen as Mikey began to read what was on it. He forgot he was holding Cheyenne’s hand and accidentally let go of her. That’s when she decided to dart for the door once again.

This time, Gerard ran after her. He was too late, though, and she was already out the door.

Cheyenne ran through the forest to get away from them. She knew they wanted her gone, anyway. Well, at least she thought they wanted her gone.

After walking through the forest for an hour, the forest finally became pitch-black. A wolf howled in the distance. She couldn’t see two feet in front of her. She was officially lost.

The temperature of the forest plummeted down to a frigid forty degrees. She plopped down on the forest floor and tried to make out what was actually in front of her with no luck. If she were in the Ways’ house, she’d potentially be sipping on some hot cocoa or snuggled up in bed underneath her fleece blanket.

Tears began to slide down her bony, pale cheeks. For the first time in her life, she felt accepted for who she really was. That was no history. She had screwed that all up and was in a jet-black forest without even a pillow to rest her exhausted head on. Her life was now officially fucked up, and there was absolutely no going back. She contemplated suicide but had no way of doing it.

Ever since Cheyenne ran away, both Gerard and Mikey had been searching for her in the streets with no such luck. They finally decided to call it quits. They were both exhausted and required sleep. That’s when Gerard spotted a policeman.

“Hey, umm, have you seen a lost girl?” Gerard asked the policeman. Then, he began to describe Cheyenne with much diligence.

“Uh, sorry, no,” said the policeman, “I’m on an important case right now with a shooting of ten people. Try calling 911.”

Gerard and Mikey trudged home. “What if she gets killed?” Gerard thought to himself. Because he was the one who asked Cheyenne to come to him, he ultimately blamed himself.

Mikey immediately called 911 as soon as he was home. There was no answer, however. Apparently, the phone lines were completely dead. Mikey was depressed from the situation and decided to crawl into bed. He had a plethora of trouble sleeping, however. He felt vexed and afraid about the situation. When he finally fell asleep at two A.M., he had horrific nightmares about Cheyenne dying and whatnot.

Gerard fell asleep with his head on the keyboard of the computer as her was researching on what to do about runaway children. He also had horrific nightmares. Finally, he had awoken from a nightmare and crawled into his bed. The nightmares persisted, but he was too lethargic to get out of bed.