Sequel: NightCurse

Welcome to the Black Parade

The Pedophile

It had been three days since Cheyenne had a bite of food, and her stomach roared like a lion. She cerebrated about how she’d get out of this predicament as she lied down on the moist, freezing forest floor. She regretted running away from Gerard and Mikey. She missed them so much. Tears puddled the forest floor with each memory of them. These memories consumed her mind. These guys had treated her like family, and she had written distasteful fiction about them! Guilt at up her mind. She wished she were dead.

After three hours of just lying on the forest floor, Cheyenne decided to attempt finding her way back to the house. She stood up on her groggy, weak feet and began walking. She had no idea of what direction she came from. All she knew was that she absolutely needed to get back somehow.

At home, Mikey was still asleep while Gerard was on the streets searching for the lost girl .It was only seven in the morning, and there was already a cluster of girls following and acerbating him for his autograph. He declined and tried to lose them. He had not a minute to waste by signing autographs.

After about five hours of walking in the forest, Cheyenne came to a pond. She dunked her hands into its glass-clear water, cupped them, and drank the water when she brought them back up. She surely needed that. She just sat down on an old boulder and watched the wildlife within the pond. She debated about whether or not to take a swim in the cool water. The forest had become a blazing ninety degrees Fahrenheit, and sweat slid down Cheyenne’s fever-hot cheeks. She worried about her clothes getting soaked and muddy, though. She finally made up her mind about what she was going to do. She decided she’d go swimming for a half an hour with her clothes off of her body since there were no humans around. She stripped and began swimming in the pond.

While she was under the water, she opened her eyes up to a whole, new world of creatures. There were fish the size of the keyboard she was typing on a few nights ago as well as fish smaller than a penny. There were also a cornucopia of tadpoles swimming around the pond. When she picked her head back up, she heard the sound of the waterfall crashing behind her. She also heard footsteps coming from a short distance away.

She was about to get her clothes back on when she saw a hideous hunter coming toward her. She dived back into the pond and hid behind the waterfall. Her heart-beat soon fastened as he came closer to the pond. He drank when he came to the pond. Then, he noticed Cheyenne’s clothes.

She was watching him vigilantly as her lifted Cheyenne’s shirt into the air to examine it. This man had to be at least fifty years old. His hair was nearly completely gray, and his skin wore a few wrinkles. Cheyenne sensed some sort of supernumerary danger as this man set the clothes back atop the boulder. She kept hidden behind the waterfall. She hid even more to the point that she could no longer see this grotesque man. “As long as I cannot see him, he cannot see me,” she thought to herself.”

She then heard a gigantic splash that rocked the waves quite a bit. Her heart started to pound even faster . She peered from behind the waterfall but saw no one. She glanced around for a few seconds. Then, she saw something in the water that resembled a human body. After that, it came up from the water to the surface.

“Hi,” said this man as he noticed her. He was also naked, but most of him had been submerged under the water.

Cheyenne darted back behind the fall. She knew this man endangered her life, so she began to shriek.

The man came closer and grabbed hold of her face to cover her mouth. “I’m not going to hurt you,” this strange man told Cheyenne. Then, the man turned her body to face him and kept it pressed again the tall rock behind him.

He began rubbing his wrinkly hands against her body. This made Cheyenne quite uncomfortable. He appeared to be searching for something. That’s when Cheyenne’s teeth pierced him through his arm. This distracted the man a lot. He gripped onto his arm as blood floated on the surface of the water. Then, BAM!

From the force of Cheyenne’s hand, the man’s face smashed against the rock. Cheyenne ran out of the pond, took her clothes, and scurried away.

After she felt safe enough and away from the man, she began to redress. It was now three P.M. She wondered if she’d ever get back to the Ways’ house.

After she redressed, she began on her trek once again. She walked for three more hours when she finally noticed some pavement. She ran for it. When her foot landed on the pavement, she had not a clue about where she was. She recklessly walked around and watched everything but where she was going. She soon felt someone push her and heard an eerie, crumbling sound.