Sketch Girl

Introduction of a new character

Hello again!

It's me Sketch-chan.

Now if I remember the last time we met I was telling you about my plans to test the new assistants.

Well I'm here to report.... that it wasn't a total failure. It wasn't a total success either. I was almost discovered!!!!!!!!!

-pauses for dramatic effect-

You see what had happend.....

-screen fades into a flashback-

When the assistants arrived I knew right away that one of them was not going to work.

He was bored.

He didn't listen to instructions.

He rolled his eyes whenever Max spoke.

I hated him on sight.

Which is why I chose to mess with him first.

After Max gave everyone there papers I sneakily snuck around the room with my tools in hand. Thankfully Max had drawn a manga about an artist so I had everything I needed.

Sliding onto his page I waited until he wasn't looking to spring into action.

With brush in hand I began to draw over his work blacking out stuff that was supposed to be white. Erasing lines that had been drawn by Max with my own. Even going as far as to use white ink on the spots that he had already filled in.

It was dangerous work.

I felt like a spy!

Like the ones from those american movies Max watches sometimes.

By the time I was done the page looked incredibly different and I snuck away. Once I was back in position I watched to see if he would notice and do something about what I had done.

......

Yeah that's not what happened.

He just shrugged and went back to inking!

Assistant one you have failed!