Youngblood

The torture 2/11

Joe, Andy and Pete struggled as they were being tied to unstable wooden chairs. Calls of fear escaped their mouths. All the while the song that had been stuck in my head for ages controlled my body, no-one else could hear this beautiful melody. All mine. Not theirs. Mine. A black haired lady entered the room with a tray full of colourful, crushed-chalk-like subtances and three metal tubes. She approached me. Without saying a word a tube was held diagonally, one side in the green, one side directed at my nose. With no considiration, I placed my nostril over the tube and breathed…hard. Through the metallic tube came the 'chalk'. It became difficult to breathe and once again i became dizzy. I think it was some form of drug. She strutted over to Pete, a fresh tube in her hand. For the second time she placed one end in the blue stuff (luckily i wasn't blindfolded like the others), the other end inside Pete's nose. Unsuspectedly, Pete breathed. The blue travelled up the tube rapidly. His head jolted to the right, knocking the tube out of her hand. A loud yell for help was released from his lips. The ghastly lady just laughed. A group of other women entered. Four to be precise. The black haired one left with the tray, sparing Joe. A cigerette machine was dropped from a hatch in the ceiling. They grabbed an electric cigerette (still with real smoke just an electric design). One was placed in each of our mouths and we were forced to breathe in and out with the deadly smoke. The same four girls grabbed syringes with band-aids that pumped more drugs into our innocent bodies. Suddenly, a bright light was switched on. We were all untied and Joe, Andy and Pete's blindfolds were removed. A feast was set out on the round table before us. We were permitted to eat all we wished and drink all we desired. A variety of meats and fruits we layed out. A red, black and white snake was kept in an open jar, free to go wherever it pleased. Many more ladies entered, some wearing masks, some not. Inbetween all of the commotion and partying i noticed one person taking her top off, nothing underneath. It all ended as quick as it started, we were all seated and tied once more. Then we were all seperated and i was once more strapped into a chair...
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters will be roughly this long or maybe shorter and possibly longer