Status: Live your life to have no regrets

What Felt Like a Dream

The Only One

It was like we didn't know each other, like we had no memories of being together. She was on a telephone wire, desperatley trying to get to the other side. It was raining and we had been firefighting together, but like I said, it's like we didn't know each other. I was yelling at her to get off before she hurt herself, but she couldn't give up on what she was so desperatly wanting. So she kept crawling and I kept yelling. I knew she was going to get hurt, I knew it like I'd seen it before. The it happened, the loud roaring lightning bolt hit near the line and she fell, and I was under her waiting to catch her, and I dove and did. She was barley hanging onto life and I was crying saying "Why, why did you have to do it?" and she didn't say a word, but grabbed my face with both of her hands and kissed me, but then she and I had the same look on our face, as if we knew each other our whole lives. We remembered every memory that we ever had together and she had a look of sad regret before she then kissed me three more times in a quick succession and died right after. I couldn't stop crying because I realized how much she meant to me before we didn't have any time left..
♠ ♠ ♠
That's all folks