Status: agressive aliens, nice aliens and two kinda-human space tyrants ye

Headfirst into the Abyss

intro

Headfirst into the abyss, that's how Arianna Fyodorova did things. Jump first and ask questions later, and laugh at your own idiocy. Laugh harder at the idiocy of the people who dared question you. Be better than all of them.

Jump off the highest cliff you can find, slide down the slope of Mount Everest even though it most certainly means leaving your life on there. Dive as far as you can with no equipment, take off into space with no spare oxygen and keep calm while in vacuum.

She didn't mean to jump off the space station and become separated from her team while attempting to save them. She didn’t mean to crash their ship in a misjudged call and cause deaths of twelve people, barely saving her own life. What did she get for that? Her picture in the DECEASED section of the server, because nobody even bothered searching for her body.

Did she mean to destroy half the humanity and wipe off an entire species of aliens in space out there? You bet.

Falling off your station and being stranded does things to people. Arianna Fyodorova is not shy about showing it to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is not going to make any sense at all, but I am submitting just so that I could continue writing this during Mibba Cup!