Status: One-shot.

College's a Lot Better When I Have You

Chapter 1

"I fucking hate college!"

Jack threw his backpack to the ground and fell into the bed, taking a deep breath.
His day had been awful; surprise tests, assholes pissing him off all day, finding out he had to write not one, not two, but three essays. Yup, this day was officially shitty as hell.
And to make it worse, he hadn't seen Alex all day, always to busy to spend some time with him.

The phone buzzed on his pocket in that moment, and he picked it up to find a text from his boyfriend.

'Hey babe. I haven't seen you all day, you alright?'

Jack smiled and sighed as he texted Alex a reply.

'Remind me why I'm in this hell hole again?'
'The day was that shitty, uh?'
'Shitty doesn't properly describe it.'
'Say no more. I'm coming over.'


The smile on Jack's face widened as he rolled on his back and turned the TV on, waiting for Alex. Seriously, only his boyfriend to put a smile on his face on that moment.

Alex's room was on the other end of the corridor, so it took two minutes for Jack to hear a knock on the door.
He opened it, prepared to give Alex a kiss, but stopped as soon as he noticed the huge pot of mint chocolate ice cream (that Alex kept on his fridge only because he knew it was Jack's favorite) and Home Alone dvds on his arms.

"You know me so well, my lost boy." Jack mused, lightly kissing Alex's lips.

"I know. Now come on, this ice cream isn't gonna eat itself!" Alex laughed.

A few moments more, and the two boys were comfortable under the covers, Alex pressed against Jack's chest with the ice cream on his lap, eating it with two big spoons while they watched the movie.

Jack would occasionally run his fingers on Alex's arm or kiss the top of his head, smiling when he hummed and pressed even closer to him.
For the first time in that day, he was happy, and he thanked the gods for having Alex with him, 'cause he made all of this way easier.

It didn't take long for them to forget about the movie, though, instead putting all their attention on each other.
Things started getting heated, and they ended up sleeping together, falling asleep on each other's arms.

The next morning...

Jack woke up with the sunlight coming from the window hitting his eyes, and he groaned quietly, trying to roll away from the light.

He soon found out he couldn't, though, as he felt Alex's body pressed against him.

He smiled, the last night's events popping into his mind, and watched his boyfriend sleep, the sunlight making his blue hair even brighter.
But he couldn't be there forever, they unfortunately had classes, so he gently pressed his lips on Alex's own, grinning when he moaned and kissed back.

"Time to wake up, lost boy." he muttered against Alex's lips.

Alex whined, clinging closer to Jack's chest and sleepily kissing his chin.

"Don't wanna. Comfy here."

Jack laughed at the boy's predictable answer. Alex definitely wasn't an early bird, he hated waking up, in fact. He could stay all day in bed if given the chance, Jack was sure of that.

"I know, but we have classes and they start in..."

He trailed off, reaching his arm to pick the phone and check the time.
A loud gasp left his mouth as he realized their classes started in fifteen minutes.

"Oh my god, it's too fucking late!" he exclaimed, pushing the covers in a rush. "Our classes start in fifteen minutes, we have to hurry!"

Alex's eyes widened as he processed what Jack said, and he was off the bed in less than a second after that.

"Fuck, I have to go to my room to get dressed!"

"Pick some of my clothes, it's easier!" Jack shouted from the bathroom, and Alex wasted no time before doing just that.

When Jack got out of the bathroom three minutes later, Alex was tying his shoes, and he stopped for a moment, appreciating the sight.
His clothes were too big for Alex and looked slightly baggy on him, and Jack thought it was completely adorable.

They heard a knock at the door, and Alex hesitated for a moment before getting up to open it. He was in Jack's room after all, and no one knew they were dating yet.
But as Jack was still completely naked, he didn't have other option.

He opened the door to find Rian and Zack, who were waiting for them so they could all go to class together.
They stared at Alex for a moment, completely dumbfounded.

"Alex? What the hell are you doing in Jack's room?"

Rian watched Alex intently as he stuttered, embarrassed, and looking behind him, saw Jack putting his pants on. It didn't take much for him to put two and two together.

"Did you two sleep together?" he asked, smiling, and that only made Alex stuttering worse.

Zack laughed. "So you two were dating and didn't tell us anything?"

Jack, now fully clothed, walked to the door and wrapped his arm around Alex's waist, shrugging.

"Guess I forgot about it. I thought you two had figured it out by now, though, we weren't exactly hiding it!"

"Well, it was about damn time." Zack replied, and Rian nodded in agreement. "We were tired of seeing you dancing around each other!"

"Let's go or not? We're already late enough!" Alex exclaimed, just wanting the subject to drop.

"Sure! But," Rian smirked, "don't you want to pick a jacket first? It's just that the hickeys on your neck are showing well."

Alex instantly put his hand on his neck, eyes wide, as Rian and Zack laughed.
Jack shook his head and smiled, kissing the side of his head.

"Don't listen to those idiots babe. It looks amazing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Being stuck in a writer's block sucks. I don't know how I managed to write this. Anyway, hope you like this!