Status: Kind of prewritten. Slow updates

Always Be

Why?

I met him there, in the rain. I was lost, wandering through the nighttime abyss looking for shelter from the rain, that was now dripping continuously from my small body. One would've thought that I was a homeless boy of the age 16, but no, I was an 18 year old who got lost in the streets of London.

"Hi, little boy... Come into my hotel, at least until the rain stops!" He beckoned gently. I was taught never to talk to strangers but this was an exception. I followed the tall man into his hotel... I hope he doesn't make me pay to stay, I don't have any money on me that isn't nearly deteriorating due to the water concentration.

"I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to," he explained, speaking softly. I must've looked petrified. My hands shook as I reached out to shake his hand.

"M-m-my name's T-Trey," my voice shaking and stuttering more than my hands. His hands took my wet, shaking one and embraced them in warmth, and silkiness.

"Trey! my name is James! Welcome to my hotel! You are welcome to wait out the storm here and leave immediately, or if you wanted, we can set you up with a room!"

"I-I'm sorry sir, but I-I don't have enough money to pay for a motel six, much less a hotel of this elegance." The lobby itself looked like the ballroom from beauty and the beast give a little furniture.

"Nonsense! It'll be on me! Completely free of charge, complimentary breakfast and dinner!"

I shook my head frantically, "No, no, I couldn't accept that! I wouldn't want to mess up your business!" He chuckled a deep, throaty, yet warm and inviting laugh.

"Then, at least come up to my room, and let me get you some dry clothes and get you clean!" He stood up and took my hand again, sending me into a world where I have no responsibilities and no worries. My persona changed from my shy closed off self to a giddy happy little child. He lead me to an elevator and I quickly pressed the up button after being told to. He, James, could tell I was acting more extroverted and smiled rubbing the back of my hand. He pressed the penthouse button. He looked down at my small body, seeming too large for my little personality and chuckled.

"I take it you're always hyper?" He asked and I blushed and nodded, cursing myself for being such an open book. My gaze shifted to floor as my cheeks burned a fiery red blush. He chuckled at my blush and walked out of the elevator to the penthouse, gently holding my hand still as I followed nervously behind him. I couldn't just let it be unsaid... I had to say something...

"I'm gay... And single." I yapped out before quickly shutting my mouth and gazes at the floor harder, willing myself to burn a hole into it to crawl inside of.

"Well, that's good... I am as well, little one." He chuckled softly. He walked me into the bathroom before walking into the bedroom and grabbed some clothes for me.

"Do you want a bath or shower?" He asked crouching down to my level.

"Bath pwease," I whispered softly, in my childish voice. He smiled brightly, and ruffled my hair up. I giggled and he started the bath water and looked over at me.

"I'll go wait in the living area once you're done with the bath, okay?" I nodded quickly. As nice as he seemed, I wasn't quite sure I felt that comfortable around him yet. As soon as he left, I swiftly removed my sopping wet clothes and slid into the deep porcelain tub. If I slouched a little bit more then average, all but my hair would be submerged. Granted, that might just be because of all the bubbles. I sat there giggling when he abruptly walked into the bathroom, startling me. I sunk my body beneath the water and let the bubbles hide me.

"I'm sorry little one, I didn't mean to frighten you." He apologized.

"It's okay," I spoke from behind the wall of bubbles that surrounded me.

"You've been in the tub for a hour and a half... Are you ready to get out or are you just gonna stay there all night?" He chuckled. I giggled and lifted my head above the bubble walls.

"If you could grab a towel for me, I'll get out!" He laughed and walked over to a series of cupboards and grabbed a towel, setting on the ground by the edge of the bathtub.

"I'll be on the couch when you come out," he announced before silently retreating to the living room. As he left, I gently unplugged the bathtub and stood up, stepping out of the porcelain tub. Shivering, I grasped the towel as I wrapped it around my body. The bathroom was so freaking cold!! My teeth chattered away as I dried myself off and grabbed the clothes he left for me... A ginormous hoodie, a pair of sweatpants, and a pair of boxers. I threw the hoodie on immediately after I dried my hair off, then put the boxers and sweatpants on. Silently, I padded into the living room area and looked around... I didn't see him. I checked the couch where he said he would be, and it seems, while he had been lounging there earlier, he was no longer there. I couldn't find him... What if he left me here?! I didn't even know where I was!! I panicked frantically, when I heard someone clear their throat. Nervously and shyly, I looked into the kitchen right behind the living area. There he was... Standing and holding a coffee mug.

Blushing furiously, I spoke shyly, "Hello..." He chuckled and set down his coffee mug, and started walking towards me.

"The pants look like they are going to fall off your tiny little body." Well... He wasn't wrong. It felt like my bottom half was swimming in the pants... Not to mention they were about a foot too long.

"W-why are y-you helping me?" My small voice shook nervously, and wrung my hands, "Y-you don't owe me anything, I can't p-pay, I don't have e-enough money, a-and I'm a complete stranger. S-so why?" Sighing, he addressed my questions.

"Well, for one, you looked so small and helpless, not to mention you're very easy on the eyes, and this is not the part of town cute little boys want to go after dark. If they do, they don't return the same way. As for payment, we can work that out later." He winks at me seductively. I backed up shaking my head.

"N-n-no! I-if that's the p-payment, I'll leave now!" He looked at me in confusion and then realization clicked onto his face.

"Oh, no, little kitten! I wouldn't make you do that! Never, unless you wanted to." I blushed deeply and shook my head, before yawning loudly.

"Are you tired?" He asked me. Being the stubborn pain in the butt that I am, I stomped my foot and shook my head, pouting. He just chuckled and took my hand softly and pulled me down onto the couch so we were laying, flush against each other. After laying next to him, and his body heat radiating onto me, I fell into a black hole of dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So I normally write fanfictions but I decided to change it up this time. If you ever wanna talk feel free to comment!!