Status: Kind of prewritten. Slow updates

Always Be

Wishes Don't Always Come True

"Wow... You look very nice." James commented when he saw me. I wasn't wearing anything extra special, just a plaid button down with a sweater vest and nice jeans.

"I didn't know how fancy you wanted me to dress." I blushed. He was wearing a nice gray button down and black pants, so I guess we were pretty equal.

"Oh, we're just going out. No need to worry about where... Dinner now or later?" He asked. Frankly I had no idea.

"Um... Let's go later. I'm not super hungry yet." He nodded and took my arm in his, and we walked out of the lobby together. Being with James, made other people treat me differently. I got treated more regally, but I also got some stink eyes from amongst the people around us. Luke met us at the front of the building, however I hadn't noticed it was him because it wasn't the limo. No, this time we were in an Alfa Romero.

"Sorry sir, the limo was closed in, I couldn't get it out of the garage." Luke apologized, promptly.

"It's okay, Luke. Tonight, this was much more preferable. We are going to the mall first." James commanded gently. It was more of a request than a demand, however I feel like there was a hidden threat that I didn't hear.

"You want some wine this time, Trey? You do know the legal drinking age here is 16, right?" He insisted. Shrugging, I accepted. What could a glass of wine do, especially one time? Snapping out of my thoughts, James offered me a cup. I took a generous sip of the contents of the champagne glass, and nearly gagged.

"What type of wine is this?" I choked after swallowing the metallic tasting liquid. It tasted like something but I couldn't place what exactly. Reaching for my glass, he traded me.

"I'm sorry, I must've accidentally given you mine. Yours has a different wine. This one is a special recipe from a friend." He took my respectable glass and took a sip of it, tasting a more reasonable taste. It didn't taste quite like what I imagined but it wasn't awful, but it tasted fairly good. After a couple minutes, we arrived at a restaurant. It was the size of the Super 8 I had been staying at. I just stared at the building in amazement, and James chuckled.

"I-I thought we were going to the mall first." I said in confusement.

"Well, your stomach started to grumble in the car, so while you must've been dazing off, I told Luke to take us here." I dazed off? I didn't realize it.

"Oh, well in that case, thank you. For, um, paying attention to my personal needs better than I do." I blushed. Dear god, how loud did my stomach growl earlier? I hope it wasn't too loud. I continued mulling over these thoughts as James took my arm again, and led me into the restaurant, despite the large waiting line.

"W-wait, don't we have to wait in the line?" I asked panicky.

"Trey, you're having dinner with one of the richest men in the world... Do you think I like to wait in lines?" I stared at him in awe.

"I-in the world??" He chuckled and nodded, repeating what he had said earlier.

"I am one of the richest men in the world, I just don't show off my wealth, so according to polls and any research, I am about 107th most richest."

"H-how did you become rich?" I asked. No one got that rich owning one hotel.

"Well, Trey, I put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into what I did, when I was about your age, my three hotels in London, USA, and in Asia, were very popular and very expensive, so I earned all my money." He explained. Oh, was all I could mutter. When we got inside, we were immediately taken to an upstairs room, filled with other people who looked of importance. I felt out of place. Here I was, a scrawny young teenager, in a room filled with well built men. It didn't help that I was gay. Just added another air of awkwardness to the room.

"What would you like to drink today, Sirs?" A youthful boy, who looked 16, asked us.

"I'll have the Demonic Special, and my date will have..." James waited for me to answer, but I didn't realize it until about 2 minutes later.

"Oh, um... I'll just have the mineral water." I responded, blushing. The boy nodded and scurried back into the kitchen. I heard in distinct shouts coming from there a few seconds later, but James cut into my thoughts.

"So what do you think of this place, Trey?" He questioned.

"It's, um, well, it's, ah, a nice place, very fancy." I stuttered.

"Yes, I already know that b-" James was cut off by the same boy, except this time he looked paler... Much paler. He handed us our drinks, shakily. We thanked him and he took our orders. James ordered shrimp scampi, but I just ordered a single person pizza, extra cheese. I sipped my water slowly, and stared at James' dark red, blackish drink. It looked like it held a demon inside it. I cleared my throat and initiated small talk.

"So, um, James, what do you do in your free time?" He answered me after he swallowed his drink.

"Well, there are lots of things, but there is one that I would like to do." He smirked, thinking.

"And what would that be?"

"I'd like to do you." He said with a straight face causing me to choke and nearly spit out the mineral water in my mouth. Forcing it down, I heard James mutter.

"Hopefully that's not the only thing you choke on." I gasped and would've smacked his chiseled chest, which was very prominent in the shirt he wore, had he not been across the table. Instead, I sat blushing and glaring at the table in front of me.