Status: Kind of prewritten. Slow updates

Always Be

Mutual Attraction

"Yes, I have a steady income, and a house that I share with my boyfriend." I answered the person's questions.

"Thank you Trey, that will be all for now. You will receive word from us within 3-5 business days." She responded, and shook my hand before I left. The kids walked out of the little play area even though the youngest was six. I smiled at the sight of them.

"Hey!" I greeted them. Kelsey was the only one who knew I was coming, but even her face broke out with happiness. They all came and hugged me tightly and I returned the gesture.

"Trey! What are you doing now here!? I thought you were in London! Daddy said you were never gonna come back to us..." Jackson started sniffling and holding me tighter and longer. "He said that you hated us and that's why you left!" It broke my heart, to hear my six year old brother cry because he thought he wasn't gonna see me ever again.

"Actually, we're going to go out to eat, and then I have to bring you back here, but I promise I'll come back."

"Food?! What kind?" Annie asked.

"Whatever you want!"

"I want Culvers!" She demanded and the other three agreed. I nodded and we all walked outside of the foster care center and looked around. Jenna tugged on my jeans, looking up at me curiously. She motioned to the cars, wondering which one mine was. Just then the familiar limo pulled up and Luke was smiling at us as my siblings' mouths dropped to the ground. Adding to the dramatics, James stepped out of the car wearing a nice business suit with a tie that matched the color of his eyes. He strut over to me and kissed me, my face now ablaze.

"Jen, Jack, Annie, Kels, this is Ja-" I was cut off by Kelsey excited squeals.

"James McLellan! Only like THE richest 21 year old! I'm a big fan!"

"Thank you, it's always great to meet someone who knows who I am." His arm hugged my waist tightly.

"Anyways," I continued nervously, "This is James, and he is my boyfriend." I know by saying that, I started treading dangerous waters.

"James, this is Kelsey, Annie, Jackson, and Jenna." I introduced him to my family. Kelsey was about to start rambling but Annie pushed her out of the way.

"I don't give a shit who you are, if you hurt Trey, you are dead to me, literally and metaphorically." She threatened, and you could see it in her eyes. James laughed nervously and nodded, unsure what to say. Then, Jackson squirmed his and Jenna's way to the front and lightly pulled on my jeans. I picked Jenna up, surprised by her lack of heaviness. She waved scaredly, and Jackson giggled and waved up to James.

"I'm Jackson and Jenna is my twin. We're six! Jenna said that your eyes match your tie." Both James and I laughed. Jenna blushed and buried her little face in my sweatshirt. I spoke quietly, as not to frighten Jenna.

"She's mute and very jumpy." The jumpiness was due to the recent abuse but she hasn't spoken in a long time. We know that she is able to because she used to, back when she 3. But when dad started yelling and hitting me, before he disowned me, she quit talking. James smiled softly at her and waved gently, before speaking softly to Jenna.

"Hi there," he cooed, "I'm James. And I really like your brother." I blushed at his words and Jenna pulled her face from my shoulder and pointed to Jackson. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"No, that one," he corrected her by pointing at me. She looked up at me and placed her tiny hands on my cheek. I nodded and said that I liked James as well.