Status: Kind of prewritten. Slow updates

Always Be

Choking and Heart Racing

"They all seem very nice..." James paused. We were sitting in his house after we dropped the kids back off. "Why doesn't Jenna talk though?"

"It all happened 3 years ago. Our father got mad at Jenna for something she said, and he started abusing me. He thought she was asleep up in her room, but she was sitting in the corner of the the stairs. She saw him kick me down the stairs and after that she hasn't said a word."

"Oh," he slowly processed the information. "Wait, how long did he abuse you?!"

"3 years... Up until the day he disowned me."

"Did he s-" I cut him off.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." And that's all that was said for about 25 minutes.

"Let's go take a bath baby." James gently took my hand in his and we walked to the bathroom together. We stripped and stepped into warm water, with me in front of James. His long, lanky arms circled around me and his chest rising and falling steadily. I leaned against him. In our short time together we had gotten very intimate and serious, but we still haven't had sex. It wasn't a big concern of ours either.

"What bath bomb did you put in it this time?" I sleepily asked. He had an obsession with using bath bombs, but frankly I don't mind. It's relaxing.

"It's pine scent with a hint of roses and lavender."

"That's quite odd."

"Do you feel less tense though?" He queried. I nodded. I was so tired it wasn't surprised when the next thing I know, I was on James' bed encircled in his protective arms while he's snoring. Shifting in his arms, I turned to watch him sleep. His hair fell onto his face slightly and his mouth was pinched, almost pursed. Never did I imagine that I would be sitting here in his arms. Nope, not like this. I noticed that we were both naked. I must've jostled James because he then woke up, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Good morning, munchkin!" He chuckled in a husky morning voice. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the childish nickname he's given me.

"Good morning James... How was your rest?"

"I slept fine," he answered shortly. I nodded gently before getting to the point, nervously.

"Um, did anything, uh happen? Like did you do anything?" He looked at me, slightly confused by my awkward sentences.

"Did I have sex with you while you were asleep?? Trey, do you seriously think, that I would do something like that?!" I cowered as his voice became louder, and flinched at his enunciated vowels. I-i didn't mean to upset him. "Do you seriously think that lowly of me?!" His face radiated pure anger. I jumped when his hand connected with my face. Gasping, I held my own palm up against my cheek. Tears sprung to my eyes and I started choking on my breath, my heart racing. In front of me stood the hellhound I had once called my father.

"How do you like that?! Think I'm mean now, just wait till later you little bitch!" His foot connected with my stomach and sent me falling down the stairs. My head was bleeding and hurt like it had thousands of nails being pounded into it. I drug myself to my room, blood matting my hair. Not only 5 minutes later did his thunderous footsteps storm their way into my room. My room wasn't much, a corner in the garage with a blanket and a dish for water... I was a mutt to him.

"Get up off the floor, you little bitch!" He sneered, tangling his fingers into my hair and pulling me to my feet. I didn't have much strength to scream in pain at that time so I was just gasping in pain.

"Look at you, you pathetic piece of shit! You think you like it up the asshole? Let's try it then!" He grabbed some duct tape from a shelf in the garage and put a strip over my mouth. He taped my wrists behind my back and threw my body onto the blanket that I had slept on so many nights before. I shook my head and pleaded for him to stop but my tears where wasted. My clothes were tattered strips of cloth and the one thing I had clung onto for so long, was torn away from me like the duct tape from my mouth the next morning.