Status: Kind of prewritten. Slow updates

Always Be

What You Don't Know Won't Kill You, Right?

Bringing myself to reality, I saw James sitting, crying in front of me. My knees were hugged close to my chest and my hands were gripping my shins. My hands loosened and fell to my side. That's when I realized that I had been crying.

"J-James, w-what's wrong?" My voice was hoarse and dry. He looked up and over at me, tears staining his sculpted cheeks. He quavered slightly.

"T-Trey! Y-you were crying, screaming telling me not to do anything! I'm so sorry Trey! I swear I didn't mean to hit you a-and then I did it and then you fell over and started crying and told me to stop. I-I had no idea what to do!" I started to hyperventilate.

"Oh god! It was so awful!" That's when he realized my shallow quick breaths. "Trey! Trey! Deep breaths! You're going to pass out again." He grabbed me pulling me into a hug, causing my breathing to slow and my heart beat to go back to normal. He pulled away.

"I'll sleep in the spare room tonight. I don't want to cause you to have another panic attack." As he pushed himself back into his feet, I grabbed his arm, looking at him desperately.

"Please..." I started.

"Please what?"

"Please carry me to the bed." He sighed and picked me up, carrying my frail body to the giant bed. As he went to set me down on the bed, I pulled him so he was laying next to me. A surprised gasp escaped his full lips.

"Please stay with me," I whispered softly, curling closer to you.

"Trey I do-" I cut James off.

"Please?" I pleaded.

"Fine," he muttered and chuckled silently when I scooted closer to his body. He stayed with me, true to his word. But when I awoke in the morning, he was nowhere to be seen. On the kitchen counter though, there was a note.

"Trey-
I'm going out for a little bit, but I'll be back by supper. I'm sorry about last night's ordeal. I don't think you'll have a bruise but if you do, I had Luke pick up some green eyeshadow and concealer, that should match your skin. We're going out to eat tonight, but you have all day to do whatever you want. I'm sorry that I couldn't spend today with you. I'll be back around 6:30. I love you!
-James (ps if you go out take the money on the counter).

Sighing, I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. No bruise had shown itself yet, so Luke can keep the makeup. Next I looked at the money on the counter. Cursing James, I counted all $350. I decided to treat myself. Grabbing my wallet,I skipped out of the house, over to my car. James hates when I drive myself, but if I told Luke where to go, he'd tell James, and James would probably skin me alive. But what he doesn't know won't kill him, right?