Status: By the way this story may contain spoilers even though Skyrim as a game is somewhat five years old. SO if you have not play Skyrim and are avoiding spoilers then do not read this story until you have finished the game entirely.

The Overwritten Saves of Skyrim

In the land of Skyrim there has been many events that will be forever remembered. From the defeating of the World Eater, the Great Civil War between the Imperials and Stormcloaks, and even the new Dragonborn being found. However the Dragonborn's life has many twists and turns no one really knows which life is the true or just a rumor. Some say the Dragonborn was an assassin, a Daedra worshiper, or even a thief waiting for a big score to steal. The life of the Dragonborn has many lives that are only chose when they start, however they live without each other know of the other. The thing is they are about to meet each other to begin an adventure of their own together. Only if they knew what they are going to be dragged into....

Just to say I do not own this game or anything to it. Some of the characters, locatioms, and events that happen do in fact happen in the game, while some characters, locations, and events I have made up in my own head. So I am basically saying that I do not own any part of the name Skyrim nor any thing with game. Also another note I am also using the DLCs (which I neither own nor created) I will be using the DLCs "Dawnguard" and "Hearthfire".

Hope you enjoy the adventure!
  1. Prologue 1: The Wolf of The Strongest Winter
    A Nord in his home land not entirely sure what adventure to start next.
  2. Prologue 2: A Blooming Rose in The Winter of The Free
    A Khajiit women with dark secrets even being held by Vampirism in an upgraded state, and she is queen of them too.
  3. Prologue 3: Soft Claws Make For a Good Stealing and Killing Mechanism
    A Khajiit girl not even making a honest septim in her young life going from a orphanage runaway to a successful thief and deadly Assassin.
  4. Chapter 1: Dragonborn meet the Dragonborn?