Status: By the way this story may contain spoilers even though Skyrim as a game is somewhat five years old. SO if you have not play Skyrim and are avoiding spoilers then do not read this story until you have finished the game entirely.

The Overwritten Saves of Skyrim

Prologue 1: The Wolf of The Strongest Winter

Skyrim is his home, as long as Ulf Strong-Winter could remember. He had achieved much from becoming the harbinger of the companions, harnessing his powers of the dragonborn, and hell even defeating the Eater of Worlds Alduin… well to his knowledge that is. He hadn’t absorbed any soul or power from Alduin like all the other dragons he had slain. For all Ulf knew Alduin was out there regaining his lost power. Ulf readjusted himself on his seat overlooking Whiterun. He wore his steel plated armor and tossed his helmet from one hand to the other hand. The steel battleaxe leaning up against the tree next to him. He placed the helmet down reopening the letter from his mother. The letter just simply talked about how she and his younger sister were doing in Dawnstar. He meant to visit them in the in the spring however he was preoccupied with some dragon attacks at Riften and Falkreath. He would be seeing them before winter hit. Ulf’s father had died in the great war leaving his mother to him and his sister. Ulf looked to his left to see sword about to fall off the cliff he was resting on. He grabbed the scabbard placing it back on the soft leveled grass. Ulf sighed letting his head rest on the tree he was use as a back rest with a soft thud. The sun was just about to be half way across the sky when Ulf’s eyes shut and pulled him into a deep slumber. Before sleep could completely take Ulf a quick flash of blue numbers flew by his vision startling him a bit. Ulf looked around, but nothing had changed. All Ulf heard was his heavy startled breathing, and the sound of the wildlife around him. Ulf slowed his breathing pull his sword closer to him as sleep took him. Something wasn’t right Ulf could feel it in his bones.