‹ Prequel: Master
Status: I'm not the best at mibba so let's just see how this goes

Kitten

00. Teaser

Kellin looked up at me waiting for an answer and I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly as I tried to think of a way to tell him. I honestly never expected this to happen, I mean I thought he was taking his pill. I never thought he'd lie to me about something like that. We're definitely going to talk about that too, but after we get past this whole pregnancy thing.

"I think you might be," I said slowly and Kellin's big innocent eyes widened making him look even cuter. "But, let's not jump to conclusions just yet! I'll have Tony go out and get a home pregnancy test and we'll figure it out from there. Okay?" I said.

Kellin nodded and reached his arms out to for me to pick him up. I smiled and stopped down, my kitten's arms wrapped around my neck and I carefully lifted him up. His legs wrapped around my waist and I forced myself to not think about the fact that his dick was pressed up against my bare torso. I barely had time to even get my pants back on before I came to check on Kellin after he ran out of the playroom.

I walked to our bedroom making sure to not jostle him too much. Kellin rested his head on my shoulder and I felt a tear fall onto my shoulder.

"Kitten, are you okay?" I asked and set him on our bed before going to the dresser and pulled out his favorite t-shirt and some of his more comfortable panties, all the while I tried to ignore the dull ache of my pants restricted hard on.

Kellin mumbled something under his breath just quiet enough for me to barely make out: "Not really."

I turned around to find him lying on the bed with the blanket wrapped around him tight.

"Darling?" I asked walking towards my beautiful kitten. "Talk to me Kitten."

"Do you want the baby?" He whispered and I shook my head.

"Not really no," I said quietly and dropped the clothes onto the bed before climbing on and pulling him to me. "But it's up to you sweetheart."

"I-If I keep her you won't want me anymore bu-but I can't just kill her." He said cuddling up against me. "And she's mine. I'm not just going to throw her away. But I can't lose you, not after everything I've been through to get you."

"First off, I will never not want you. Understand? You are mine Kellin, forever." I said kissing the top of his head, "So if you want this baby you can keep it. Second, what do you mean her?" I asked him rubbing his stomach slowly.

"Well I'm going to call her a her until we know for sure, besides I think I saw somewhere that all babies start out as girls anyway. And I am never going to call her an it. I know how that feels to be treated like an it," He said and rolled around to give me a pointed glare.

"I said sorry," I muttered kissing his forehead. "But if you want it- her, you can-"

"We can." Kellin interrupted. "This is our baby Vic," He whispered looking down at his stomach that I was still rubbing softly.

"I'm not exactly the fatherly type Kitten," I told him and he shrugged.

"Well neither am I, for the first twenty-two years of my life I was pretty much a kid myself, Ariel said I'm just now hitting my rebellious teenage stage."

"Well, that could definitely explain why you didn't tell me you stopped taking the birth control. Now look at you, twenty-four and pregnant." I said with a laugh.

"I might not even be pregnant," He reminded me.

"True, now let's get out of bed so I can get you dressed then we can go find Tony," I said and got out of bed pulling Kellin out with me and grabbed the clothes quickly dressing him. He pouted once I was done and reached his hands up again as if to ask me to carry him. "You do realize that you have legs that work right?"

"I am a possibly pregnant little kitten whose ass is sore from getting fucked now you better carry me or else I'm calling Alexa and she's going to come kick your behind for me."

I rolled my eyes and picked him up and tossed him over my shoulder making him giggle.

"You have a cute booty," He said with a little giggle and poked my ass.

"Kellin stop," I warned.

"No," He said and pinched it softly. I chuckled and started out the bedroom my hand moving up his thigh. Two can play at that game. I rubbed his ass slowly through his panties as I walked downstairs. "Vic stop it."

"No," I said amusement lacing my voice as I looked around for Tony before finding him holding Ariel while watching some movie in the living room. He and Ariel have been very close lately and while I don't exactly care about their whatever it is, Kellin just swears he thinks they're dating.

"Tony," I said ignoring Kellin who has now started poking my ass repeatedly. Tony pushed Ariel off of him and jumped up immediately.

"Yes, sir?"

"Come here," I said lowly looking over at Ariel who was watching us carefully. I didn't want this whole possible pregnancy thing to get out there until I was absolutely certain and that meant not telling even the help, and Kellin's closest friend aside from Lynn about this.

"What?" He asked as soon as he was in front of me.

I pulled his tie yanking him closer, "There's a possible pregnancy in this house and I need you to get a test for me." I said lowly and pushed him away. Tony looked over at Kellin who had finally given up and his eyes widened.

"Seriously?"

I nodded, "This stays between us, don't tell a single soul. Go to the store then come straight to my and Kitten's room. Do you understand?"

He nodded and shot out of the room quickly before leaving the mansion altogether. Ariel gave me another curious look and squinted her eyes.

"I heard something about pregnancy-"

"Don't worry about it Ari!" Kellin said over my shoulder, "I'll explain later. Vic, I wanna go back upstairs this is starting to hurt my tummy." I nodded and slapped his ass.

"Alright, we're going," I said and glanced over at Ariel who was glaring at us.

"I'm going to just call Tony and he'll tell me." She muttered but I ignored her and took my kitten upstairs where I laid him back down on the bed. He pulled me to him giggling.

"I'm scared," He said after a couple of minutes.

"Of?"

"Well part of me is terrified of actually being pregnant, I mean neither of us really had amazing parents. I had some crazy guy who practically brainwashed me into believing he was my daddy and he treated me like a five-year-old. And your parents were complete douche bags who need to get trampled by an elephant. So if I really am pregnant and we keep her, we're going to be completely lost the whole time. And if I'm not pregnant I'm probably going to start crying because the other part of me is really excited for this baby, because well just think about it. You and I made another little person and I can just imagine a little Vic running around the house."

"Well if you're pregnant I'm probably going to cry," I half joked. "It'll be okay either way, though. All I'm thinking though is that a child is going to really put a damper on our sex life. And let's not forget to mention my job."

Kellin sighed and started tracing shapes onto my chest. "We'll figure something out."

I nodded, now we just have to wait for Tony to come back with that damn test.