‹ Prequel: Master
Status: I'm not the best at mibba so let's just see how this goes

Kitten

02. Our Peanut

I fixed up my tie a little and tried to ignore the creeping hands that were slowly wrapping around my waist.

"Do we have to go?" Kellin asked leaning his head against my back, between my shoulder blades.

"Yes, we have to go Kitten," I said rubbing one of his milky white hands, so pale compared to my own.

"I'm scared to," He whispered.

I'm taking Kellin to the doctor's office today and he's absolutely terrified to go since he hasn't really been to an actual doctor's office since he was a child. Unless one would count when he was checked out by Dr. Iero last year after the Cerulli incident, but even then that was in a hotel room.

"It's going to be alright Kitten, all the doctor is going to do is look and see how the baby is. We need to know about her okay?" I said and twisted around and picked Kellin up, his legs wrapped around my waist.

"I'm not going to get poked or get a shot right? Ariel said I'm going to get a shot," He whimpered resting his head on my shoulder and I shook my head.

"No Darling, you're not getting a shot."

"Promise?"

"I promise," I said. "Now do you want me to carry you to the limo or are you going to walk?"

"Pregnant little Kitten," He said like it was obvious and I chuckled.
"I should have known," I said and held him in one arm as I smoothed out his cute, little, white, sundress he was in. "Do you have your shoes on?"

"Nope."

"Okay, uh where are they?"

"In the closet where the rest of my shoes are," He said again, like it was obvious. I groaned and went to the closet moving Kellin around so that he was clinging to my back as I bent down to grab a pair of shoes. "Not those, they're ugly."

"Then why do you have them?"

"Because I thought they were cute when I bought them."

"Okay, what about these?" I asked picking up a pair of sandals.

"No."

"These?"

"No."

"Oh my God, Kellin please just pick a pair of shoes we're going to be late to our appointment!" I said loudly, growing impatient, but, I kept it at bay before I did something stupid that I know I'd probably regret later on.

"Those white flats will look cute," He said in a small voice. I rolled my eyes and picked up the stupid shoes and started out of the room slipping them onto Kellin's feet as I went.

"We'll be back in a few hours," I told Ariel coldly as I walked past her.

"Jeez, someone has a stick up their ass today," She muttered behind me. I didn't even bother with a response, instead just going straight out of the mansion to the limo where the chauffeur was waiting with the door open.

"Sorry I made you mad," Kellin whispered once we were in the limo and he was sitting on the seat across from me.

"You didn't make me mad," I muttered. I'm just completely
annoyed with him to be honest. He's been so whiny these past couple of days and I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to handle it. It was cute at first, but now it's just plain aggravating. I also get annoyed easily, so that might have a lot to do with it as well.

"Yes I did," He said pulling his knees to his chest. "I was being annoying." Kellin told me and I glanced up to find him on the verge of tears, his eyes glistening with unshed tears that he was obviously holding back, judging by the slight quiver of his bottom lip and the way he trembled.

I sighed and got up from my seat and move to sit next to my little Kitten before I picked him up and sat him on my lap.

"It's okay Kitten, it's my fault. I'm sorry I got annoyed with you so easily, I still need to work on that." I said feeling like a piece of shit for making my kitten cry like that. I rubbed his back softly as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"S'okay."

"No it isn't, this is exactly why I don't think I'm going to be a good father. I'm not even a good boyfriend." I said with a sigh and Kellin pulled away his eyes red rimmed.

"You're going to be a great Daddy," He said quietly.

"I am not letting my daughter call me that," I said disgusted at the very thought.

"Why not? I called my daddy- oh," He said in realization. "Never mind! She's just going to call you dad."

I chuckled and continued rubbing his back, "What do you want her to call you?" I asked and he made a face.

"I don't know, but it definitely won't be daddy." He said and laid back on me, "You're going to be a great dad though, I just know it baby."

"No I'm not, I can't even be patient with you and you're my everything," I said quietly. "What if I am a bad dad though? Our daughter will hate me."

"She won't hate you, and you'll figure it out. Just like you're figuring this out. It just takes time," He said and pressed a kiss to the side of my neck. "I love you Vic."

"I love you too Kitten."
Twenty minutes later we were pulling up to the doctor's office and were getting out. Kellin's hand held onto mine tight. I gave him a quick glance taking note of his clenched jaw, the look of determination in his eye and the way his shoulder's were thrown back almost as if he wasn't scared of what we were about to do.

But, I could tell he was still terrified by the way he held my hand, the slight twitch of his nose and the way he kept glancing down at his feet, briefly, as if he was telling them to keep walking forward.
It was so cute that he was trying to be so brave, even though I knew he was probably freaking out on the inside.
I opened the door for him, my kitten gave me a grateful, forced, smile and walked in.

"Calm down Kitten, I promise nothing is going to happen," I said putting a hand on his waist as we walked to the front desk. Kellin didn't say anything but nodded. "We're here to see Dr. Iero." I told the woman, Lindsey.

"Fuentes?" She asked and I nodded. "Go on back, the doctor has been waiting for you." She said with a smile. I gave her a somewhat friendly smile and Kellin and I walked on back to a room.

"Vic, wh-what's with all the machines?" Kellin asked and I smiled pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Calm down and sit on the bed. Don't worry nothing is going to happen to you. I promise." I assured him and picked him up placing him on the little bed for patients and sat down on the chair next to it.

"Sit up here with me?" He asked me. I held back an eye roll and got up. "If you don't want to it's okay," He rushed and I shook my head climbing onto the bed next to him.
I wrapped an arm around him as Kellin cuddled up against me,

"It's okay Sweetheart, I promise, there is nothing to be afraid of."

"I know but, what if something's wrong with her?"
I shook my head, "Darling you're worrying over nothing. Our baby is healthy and she's going to be just fine, this is just to see how far along you are." I assured him just as I heard someone walk to the door and knock on it lightly, twice. They didn't wait for a response as the door opened and in stepped Frank.

"Fuentes," He said nodding at me as he walked towards us.

“Iero,” I said smoothly. “How’s the slave?”

“Just fine, it’s been really whiny lately but nothing I can’t handle,” He said and I glanced over at Kellin who was scowling, more than likely because Frank called his slave an it, briefly before looking back at the doctor before me. “Everyone in the trade has been wondering what happened to you.” He said and went over to Kellin to take his vitals. “And your slave.”

“Things happen,” I said stiffly, I left the trade after Kellin went to his family and never gave an explanation why. The only ones I’ve even kept in contact with since then has been Oliver, Mullins, Jenna and Frank. None of the others were ever worth my time.
I barely like the ones I have stayed in touch with.

“I see, well your slave-“

“Partner,” Kellin corrected blushing a little and I winked at him as a look of realization hit Frank’s face.

“I see, well let’s run some tests and talk about some things and then we can see the baby,” He said looking between Kellin and I curiously. “Do you have a rough estimate on when he conceived?” Franks asked me and I looked over at Kellin.

“Ask him, I’m clueless. All I know is one minute we’re fucking, the next he’s using the safe word and is running to the restroom.”

“He didn’t need to know that!” Kellin whined and bit his lip which made me glare. I hate that so much.

“Okay, uh Kellin, do you know when you conceived, or well when you first got pregnancy symptoms?” He asked when my kitten gave him a confused look.

“Oh um let’s see,” He said and started mumbling. “Okay, Viccy and I had sex September tenth and then he was gone until the twentieth, we fucked when he came home that day and I puked, so uh I think maybe, possibly, September tenth is when I got pregnant.”

Frank nodded and I could tell when Kellin said the dumb nickname he was trying not to laugh, which made me glare.

“Alright, well,” He said and looked down at his clipboard he had brought in with him scribbling something down. “You’re due date is roughly June second.”

I looked over at Kellin raising an eyebrow, “How do you remember the exact dates?”

He shrugged, “Before you left you had told me you’d be gone until the twentieth and I counted the days and it was just ten days so I counted back.”

“That’s adorable,” I said with a chuckle and kissed the side of his head. I turned to Frank, “So what else is there to talk about? Is the baby healthy?”

“We have a few things to talk about before we actually look at the baby,” He told me and then started asking Kellin questions about his family’s health history –something neither of us knew anything about- and Kellin’s health history boring things like that.

“Alright, any last questions before I turn this on and we look at the fetus?”

“Baby.” Kellin said glaring at Frank.

“Sex? We can have sex right?”

“Yes, but I’ve seen the kind of sex you two enjoy Fuentes and that’s not something you should do with the fet- baby.” He said catching himself. “So I’d advise for you two, the most you use is maybe things that won’t hurt him too much, or harm the baby.”

“Fire play?”

“No.”

“Knife?”

“No.”

I continued naming off different things that Kellin and I did before Frank sighed and looked done with it all.

“I’ll send you a list of things you can use, if it’s not on the list don’t use it.”

I nodded, “Alright. Fine.”

Frank shook his head and instructed me to get off of the bed as he had Kellin lie on it and covered his stomach in the ultrasound gel which made Kellin let out a whine.

“What’s wrong Kitten?” I asked grabbing his hand.

“It’s cold,” He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and Frank pressed the device to Kellin’s stomach, moments later a picture of the inside of Kellin’s stomach appeared on the screen and Frank moved the wand around for a few minutes.

“Right there, that’s your baby.” He said pointing to a small dot.

“She looks like a little peanut,” Kellin giggled squeezing my hand and looked at me. “Vic, look at our little peanut.”

I nodded and smiled at the screen transfixed, “Yeah Darling, that’s our little peanut isn’t it?”