Sable

Everything Sable had ever held dear is ripped away from her, when she gets abducted and brought into a world so far different from her own. Everything she thought was just myth is suddenly real. Suddenly Sable is the reincarnation of an ancient goddess, when people aren't assuming that she actually is the goddess, and expected to help defeat another ancient evil. As a human with extraordinary powers that many seem to be after, Sable has to learn who she can and can't trust if she hopes to survive.

Author's note: I know this story isn't going to be the best. It's something I told myself not to be a perfectionist over, and to just write it until it's finished. It's something to help get me back into writing properly, and we'll see how long that takes.

I had to change the rating, because there is upcoming... intense stuff that I had thought wasn't going to be in this story. Thanks, characters.
  1. One
    Short first chapter. I need to rewrite the second. Busy with work and life though.
  2. Two
  3. Three
    Let me know if there are typos; I type this up on notepad which has no spell check.
  4. Four
  5. Five
    This story seems to bounce all over the place.
  6. Six
    There are probably a million typos. My friend caught two of them as I typed this up.
  7. Seven
    Short.
  8. Eight
  9. Nine
  10. Ten
  11. Eleven
  12. Twelve
  13. Thirteen
  14. Fourteen
  15. Fifteen
  16. Sixteen
  17. Seventeen
  18. Eighteen
  19. Nineteen
  20. Twenty
  21. Twenty One
  22. Twenty Two
  23. Twenty Three
  24. Twenty Four
  25. Twenty Five
  26. Twenty Six
  27. Twenty Seven
  28. Twenty Eight
  29. Twenty Nine
  30. Thirty
  31. Thirty One
  32. Thirty Two
  33. Thirty Three
  34. Thirty Four
  35. Thirty Five
  36. Thirty Six