Where Is Your Boy Tonight

23

The next morning Maddie woke up to Pete's arms tangled around her. She smiled and shifted slowly around to face him. He looked so peaceful asleep, like he didn't have a worry at all. He even had a slight smile on his lips. Maddie brushed the hair from his eyes and kissed the tip of his nose. When he didn't move, she lightly pressed her lips to his.

"So it wasn't a dream", He said, eyes closed and voice gravely from sleep.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep", Maddie whispered as she snuggled into his chest.

"How can I possibly go back to sleep knowing I get to kiss you again", he said guiding her lips back to his.

Maddie melted into him, secretly glad he didn't go back to sleep.

"What time is it?" He asked, opening his eyes for the first time.

"Ten", Maddie answered, staring into his eyes. She had never looked at them this close, she loved it.

Pete groaned, "it's amazing how much better I sleep when you're here." He rolled over and stretched before rolling back over and wrapping Maddie up right. "I don't get it but I don't want to."

"What time is breakfast?"

"I told them ten", Pete laughed.

"PETE!" Maddie yelled, jumping up and hurrying to his bathroom to brush her teeth and hair.

Pete laughed and went to do the same.

They arrived at the diner at 10:25 to an annoyed Joe, Marie, Andy and Sarah. Patrick was there but he was never mad, ever. Maddie climbed out of the passenger side of Pete's car at the same time as him. He grabbed her hand and laced their fingers as they walked in and sat at the two open spots.

"We ordered for you", Patrick said.

"That's fine, thank you Trick", Maddie replied as she put down the menu she had picked up. Pete picked it up and opened it in front of them before leaning in to kiss Maddie. He smirked as he pulled back causing her to blush.

"What is going on back there?" Marie demanded as she pulled the menu down, "why are you bright red, Madelynn?"

"Because I did this", Pete answered before pulling Maddie's lips to his.

"What?! When?!" Marie exclaimed when they parted.

"As of last night", Maddie answered, blushing more.

"I can't believe he finally did it. I told you the song would seal the deal", Andy said with a laugh.

"Oh my god, can we not talk about their sex life at the breakfast table?!" Joe practically screamed.

Maddie's eyes bugged out and her face, she was sure, had to be the color of a tomato.

"What the fuck, dude?!" Pete exclaimed in a harsh whisper, "I kissed her, I didn't, well, that."

"Well, since that's cleared up..." Patrick said. He seemed embarrassed as well. Maddie was sure it was because of Joe's outburst.

Once everyone calmed down they were able to eat and discuss the meeting tomorrow. All of their parents were going to be there. Pete's dad was going to look over everything since he was a lawyer and all. Maddie let them know she wouldn't be attending, though they had asked her to. The guys let her know they planned to ask if she could tour with them, as a manager or something. Maddie asked them not to do that, she didn't want to seem like a weirdo that couldn't let go.

As they left the diner Pete wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled himself close. "So are we going to tell our parents as Sunday Dinner tonight?"

"Hmm, tell them what, Mr. Wentz?" Maddie asked, smirking at him over her shoulder.

"That's you're my girlfriend, Princess."

"Am I? You never asked", Maddie joked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Nothing would make me happier", Maddie said leaning back a little to place a kiss to his neck.

Pete gave a groan, "remember what I said about your neck kisses?" Maddie nodded. "Girlfriend neck kisses are a million times better."

"Why's that?" Maddie asked as she turned to get into his car.

"Because I can do this", Pete whispered before catching her mouth with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a short one! I only have a couple of chapters left for this before the sequel so I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you again to my amazing commenters :)