Where Is Your Boy Tonight

25

Maddie adjusted the cap on her head before checking her reflection in the hallway mirror.

"Are you nervous, sweetie?" Her mom asked coming up behind her, heels clicking on the hardwood.

"A little", Maddie admitted as she used bobby pins to hold the cap where it was. "I'm more nervous about school being over than graduation."

"You'll do fine, you're a strong willed girl", her dad added as he grabbed his suit coat. "Now let's go before we miss it."

"Wait, Pete's not here yet", Maddie said just as the doorbell rang.

Her dad opened it and commented to Pete about his impeccable timing before shaking his hand and going to start the car. Pete gave Maddie a kiss on the cheek and they followed.

When they go to the school Maddie went to find Joe, Patrick and Marie in the area they were all to line up. Pete went with her parents to sit in the bleachers.

"Well guys, we're almost officially on tour", Joe exclaimed. Marie glared at him. "What?!"

"You could at least pretend you're going to miss me!" Marie exclaimed and crossed her arms, pretending to pout.

Joe laughed, "of course I'll miss you." He then proceeded to try and make out with her in the middle of the crowded room.

Maddie decided she didn't want to witness this and turned to face Patrick. "Well, Trick, did you think all of this would be happening as you showed me to my locker the first time we met?"

"Of course, I knew instantly you would be our muse", he said pulling her into a sideways hug.

Maddie laughed and tried not to think about it too much; she didn't want to cry. Instead she just stood beside Patrick holding him close, thinking maybe it would keep all of them together forever.

"Graduates! Please line up!" Their principal called out. Maddie found her spot in line and made faces at Joe until they were ready.

The ceremony went slowly. The girl beside Maddie kept saying she was going to throw up and Maddie was ready to slap her. Finally they moved their tassels to the opposite side and were pronounced graduates. Some people threw their caps in the air. Maddie didn't, she had a special plan for hers. Besides, it had about six million bobby pins preventing removal.

Afterward they all met up outside in the parking lot.

"Did you get in trouble for the air horn?" Joe asked Pete with a laugh.

Pete wrapped Maddie in a hug and kisses her quickly before laughing a reply, "can't get in trouble if they don't know who did it."

"They probably were more annoyed to see you back here than anything else", Patrick laughed.

Pete smirked before turning his attention back to Maddie. "What's this?"

Maddie was handing him her cap and a black sharpie. "I want the first official Fall Out Boy signatures", she said with a grin.

The guys laughed but all played along. When she had their signatures she took the marked and wrote Fall Out Boy and the date along the edge. "Maybe I'll sell it when you guys get really famous."

"Cool, you'll be two dollars richer", Andy joked.

Maddie's parents came over and her mom cried as she hugged and congratulated each of them. Maddie promised to be home in time to go to dinner and her parents left. She and the guys all loaded into their cars to go spend their last few days together. They had planned an epic afternoon and following day, then the morning after, the guys would load into their van and Maddie in her car and go their separate ways.

First on their list of things to do was lunch at "their" diner, then a movie together. After that, mini golf and goofing off at The Pit supporting other local bands after Maddie's parents took them all to dinner. Tomorrow they were ending the day with a fancy dinner celebrating graduation and the guy's deal.

Maddie sat as close to Pete as she could. She really was nervous about being apart as soon as they started. Pete took every opportunity to give her a quick kiss, hold her hand, nuzzle his face into her neck, or just show her some sort of affection. Maddie felt butterflies each time he paid her attention. She didn't like thinking too much, it would mean tears and they weren't having any of that.

Sarah was very openly nervous about her and Patrick's relationship being tested. Maddie felt bad for them, but also glad they weren't sugar coating it. Patrick's feelings played heavy in her mind, he was such a sweet and kind person. She was worried about what a break up would do to him.

Marie and Joe, oddly enough, seemed like they had all of the answers. They had apparently talked extensively about their circumstances and were prepared. Maddie knew they were both independent and strong people, they would be just fine.

As she sat looking at each of them her eyes landed on Andy and she hoped he would find the person he was looking for. Maddie knew the girl for him would definitely be a special one, and he wouldn't take just anyone.

"Guys", she spoke up. She was probably interrupting conversations she hadn't been aware we're going on while she was commiting her friends to long term memory, "swear right now that we will all stay in touch. Don't let me wake up one day and say 'I wonder what Sarah is doing?' Or 'I hope Andy is having fun'. Make sure I know those things because we're spoken, or emailed or snail mailed or something." Maddie wiped a few tears from her eyes as Sarah stood and came around the table to hug her.

"I swear" Sarah said. Everyone else agreed and began joking around to disperse the heavy air that Maddie had settled over them.

"I promise", Pete said wrapping her into a tight hug and trailing kisses down her cheek. "I can't be without you."

Maddie smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. She could only hope it stayed that way.

The next day and a half flew by and next thing they all knew, it was Saturday evening and they were getting dressed in their fanciest clothes to do one last celebration together. They were going to an Italian restaurant and Pete was picking her up, like a proper date.

Maddie had spent an hour on her hair alone, curling it into soft curls that hung lose around her face and down her back. She had put maximum effort into her make up and clothes. Maddie had on a black dress with the back cut out and lace detail, as well as a pair of black heels with a bow top. She normally wouldn't wear these things, especially since she felt she had a boyish figure anyway, but tonight was special.

She heard Pete knock right on time and began slowly, very slowly, making her way down the stairs. When she managed to make it to the bottom without falling she looked up to see Pete staring at her just like prom. Only this time he had something else in his eyes that lit a fire in Maddie's stomach.

Once they were outside and away from her parents Pete pulled her into his arms and kissed her hungrily. When they parted Maddie had to take a moment to catch her breath before giggling at him.

"Sorry", he said. "You look amazing, and I can't believe you're mine".

Maddie blushed at his words before kissing him again and climbing into the passenger side of his car.

At the dinner everything was going wonderfully. They ate amazing food and had a really good time enjoying their last night together.

"I still can't believe this is it", Patrick said, "all of our lives are going to change tomorrow morning."

Maddie hugged him before adding, "don't make me cry, Trick."

Patrick laughed and hugged her back. Maddie felt like Pete got quiet after that, not really saying much. When it was time to leave they all lingered in the parking lot a bit before agreeing to meet at Pete's house in the morning for final good-byes.

"Are you ok?" Maddie asked Pete once everyone else had left. "I feel like you're avoiding talking to me."

Pete shook his head no before stepping close to Maddie who was leaned up against his car.

"Then say something."

"I hate that those shoes make you taller than me", Pete mumbled.

Maddie pulled the shoes off one by one and threw them into his car.

"That's better" Pete said, putting his hands on her hips and walking closer. He placed a delicate but strong kiss to her lips before resting his forehead to hers. "I can't believe after tomorrow I won't get to see you, feel you, kiss you any time I want."

Maddie couldn't say anything, she just let tears slide down her face.

"Spend the night with me, please?"

Maddie agreed, what would her parents do? They were all leaving tomorrow and she was eighteen now.

When they got back to Pete's house everyone was in bed and she and Pete quietly crept into his room. Pete left the light off and began undressing himself down to his boxers. Maddie waited and asked him to undo the clasp on her dress.

"I'll go in here while you change", Pete said, pointing to the bathroom, after laying some clothes out for her to sleep in.

"Don't", Maddie said quickly, earning a look from Pete.

Maddie but her lip, trying to calm her heart, "I want you to stay." Maddie was hoping what she was trying to convey was coming across. It seemed to because Pete crossed the room and stood in front of her.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Maddie nodded and bit her lip before slowly lowering the dress she had been wearing. She didn't have a bra on because of the dress style so when the dress pooled at her feet she was left in nothing but a pair of black lace panties. Pete's eyes widened at the sight before looking back up to her. If it hadn't of been as dark as it was in the room Maddie was sure he would have seem her bright red cheeks.

Pete pulled her to him and pressed their naked chests together before kissing her lips delicately. The feeling of her skin pressed to his was enough to make Maddie's head swim. She got lost in the electric of his hands running over her skin, exploring this new sensation.

"Are you sure about this?" Pete whispered after breaking their kiss.

Maddie nodded before speaking up, "yes, I want my first time to be with someone who cares about me, who won't hurt me."

"I'll never hurt you, Princess", Pete answered before pulling her gently toward the bed.

Maddie climbed into place. Once she was settled, Pete laid beside her.

"You're one hundred percent sure?" He asked, hovering over her.

"Yes."

"I love you", Pete whispered into Maddie's ear.

"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you guys! I'm sorry this took so long to get out. I've been fighting with myself over making this the last chapter but I believe I'll do one more. I didn't want to cram their goodbye into the end of this one, it's super long as it is.

Below are the links to Maddie's outfit if anyone is interested, I'm sorry I never found the proper images for the prom dresses!

I hope to get the last chapter of this out tomorrow or at least by Monday and start the sequel sometime next week.

Also, I hope this does their first time together justice, I didn't want it to be smutty, just innocent young love :)

http://www.revolve.com/mobile/alice-olivia-natalia-aline-open-back-dress-in-black/dp/ALI-WD279/?&d=Womens&product=ALI-WD279

http://m.lightinthebox.com/en/suede-women-s-stiletto-heel-platform-pumps-heels-shoes-more-colors_p1233784.html?litb_from=pinterest&MTg2Mnw0ODM3fDE5ODU2MDh8YTZiZWQ=