Status: This is a story that will most likely have surprised updates

The Lost and Known

Chapter 2

¨Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star¨ ~W.Clement Stone

The room was a mess, there was clothes all over the floor, more clothes were being thrown on the floor as Faith digged into the bureau.
I digged and digged till I found Heather hat, I had wore it when the ‘Masters’ had came and removed the fun in BrownThorn City, the hat was a beautiful blue almost purple, it had violet feathers on the top of it and a star that is gray. I put it on and walked out, ignoring the yell of my parents to come back. I had grabbed a book called Left for Dead by Pete Nelson, it was a story from the older day like 2 decades ago. I used the book to cover my face and ask for the a ticket, my voice was high and squeaky. The train conductor smiled and gave me a ticket, I paid the fee then headed to the train, he was so gullible. As the train passed through the tunnel I noticed how the train went from a light gray to a bright baby blue, I was so confused. The most surprising was that everything had color the grass was a shiny green, the walls of the train station were amber.

As I walked to and through the roads still staring at the beautiful colors on the cars. Yet I’m very confused. Didn’t the ‘Masters’ take the color from everywhere in the world? Then it hit me the ‘Masters’ were angry for one reason, us not paying attention to normal life, my city always was very friendly everyone, we knew each other perfectly, there was no police station, we could keep our doors wide open, but after the masters came we acted different, doors were locked during the night. I felt sick but not normal sick , I felt like I was dying, with anger I cursed at the sky usually I wouldn’t be happy if I cursed but this time it left the bitter taste satisfied. As soon as I started to cursed I had felt the hot tears stroll softly down my face. Then I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw a boy looking at me.

“Hey are you alright?” the boy asked he titled his pale head showing his bright brown eyes. I shook my head I replied my words muffled by the howling wind “Yeah I’m fine” then turned away to walk towards a hotel. The boy sighed and grabbed my arm, he looks at me though he looks kinda funny, because his blond hair blows into his face and he has to take it out of his face, he expresses “I know something wrong tell me” he lead me to a bench. So I did I tell him my name, what happen when I was 5 how I grew up dealing with it, then telling him about running away to find these ‘Masters’ he nods and listen to my story. He then tells me that his name was Alex Flyer how he never met his parents, and his uncle and aunt taught him what he knows, his adventures, his life was so simple, I was envying him. We talked and talked to the night came and the owls hooted to go. Alex had let me sleep with him, I trust him he’s my friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo if you can guess who Alex Flyer is based after you get a cookie. And yes Brownthorn is the 'back in the old days' thing real orginal meeeeee. I am working on Chapter 3 right now!