Maid To A Vampire

Being Bought By a Friend

The closest thing to sunlight Ive had in a while was through a little slit in the wall. I was held out in a cage of stone and cracks. My arms sore from the many bite marks and I was slightly anemic. The last person I had seen was Ann Marie the maid. She was a quiet person only because she never liked to talk. She was a test subject, just like Alex and he's nicknamed the "Test Subject", she's also semi-human, with many DNA s mixed in her genes, but the main DNA is Human, Unlike Alex who's Vampire, Werewolf, Human, Many different types of Demons, and Angel.
I on the other hand are human, forever the "Feeder" of all vampires. I never turn no matter what. My only vampire friends are Marcus and Jacob. The Boss and Marcus's brother aren't very nice. The Boss is the Head Vampire or Gregory. Marcus and Damien, Marcus's brother, are twins. To tell them apart, Damien has blue eyes and always wears a dog tag, and Marcus has black eyes and wears two crosses.
Yes, Crosses didn't have effect on vampires; it was just a myth along with stakes. The only thing that could really kill a vampire was the sun, or if they ingested holy water.
The door to my stone cage opened up and I looked to see Marcus.He had dark brown hair down to his ears and black eyes, which held no emotion. He put his finger to his mouth, as I was about to say hi. I tilted my head slightly as he walked over to me and inspected my arms. He sighed shaking his head with a sad expression on
his face.

"I have got to get you out of here" He whispered picking me up to my feet.

"What? How?" I whispered shocked.

"Buy you," he stated simply and I understood.

In order for vampires to feed on me they had to pay The Boss money, some weird vampire rule, but if someone wanted to buy me they could. I had never figured out why a vampire hadn't bought me yet, but I found out most of them were lazy slobs and didn't want to take care of a human. Ann Marie was the one who cleaned up everything of course, but they still didn't want to give me a bed or food.
Marcus led me out of the stone cage, the first time in a year. I looked around as if I was a newborn baby. He walked me over to the guard and paid him a lot of money.

Was I really worth that much?

"I'm sorry," I whispered once we got out of the room.

"For what?" he asked confused.

"For making you pay so much" I sighed hanging my head.

"Look, I have plenty of money, you don't have to worry about it" He laughed at me and I felt embarrassed.
Not only because I felt stupid, but also I just realized that Marcus roomed with Jacob and now I'd been in the home of the person I thought of most. As we were walking to Marcus and Jacobs part of the mansion, Damien stepped out in front of us. He looked almost exactly like Marcus exsept he had Black hair and blue eyes.

"My, my Marcus. You bought the Feeder"
My nickname

"Yes, so you and your friends can't harm her anymore" Marcus growled deeply.

Those two never really got along.
"Well, We'll see about that won't we" He snickered and disappeared in a misty blue smoke. I looked up at Marcus who shook his head and opened the door I once knew. As he opened it I saw Jacob laying down on the couch playing a game on the PS2. I could see his hair, a weird mix of gray and light blue. His eyes were the clamest green although he had his head turned from me I could still remember it was.

Yes, even though they were vampires and this was an old house, it still seemed like a suburban home.
Jacob looked up and saw me standing looking foolish with my dirty white dress and Marcus behind me scowling. He stood up dropping the controller and walked over to us.

"Louise?" He paused staring at me. I felt uneasy to be stared at by the one I loved looking so filthy.

"Jacob, get her some clothes. Louise go take a shower" Marcus said in a half ordering half sympathetic tone. I walked over to the bathroom I remembered at least once. The white marble sink, the toilet, and the shower. I stripped off the dirty dress and climbed into the shower closing the curtains and turning on the water to hot. I soaked it all up, getting soap and scrubbing all over, lathering up the soap and then rinsing it away. I got some shampoo and put a decent amount in my hands and rubbed it through my hair thick with dirt and grime. After washing my hair at least twice and cleaning with the soap again I climbed out grabbing a white towel and drying my hair before wrapping it around me. I heard a soft knock on the door and opened it a peek.

It was Jacob.

He was holding a beautiful green dress, not a dress for dancing, but an every day dress. It had a green ribbon on top of it and I took it quickly thanking him, my cheeks slightly red. I changed into the dress, noticing it was long but very old style. The sleeves go down past my shoulder and so does the neck, a very comfortable dress. I brushed my hair smoothly out before putting the ribbon in it. I walked out of the bathroom shyly. And walked into the main room where Jacob was back to playing the game. I had sat next to him and he hadn't noticed so he jumped slightly.

"Louise! You just came out of no were" He said startled, but calming down and feeling embarrassed.

"I do that sometimes" I whispered laughing slightly.

He looked at my hands and frowned, but then put his hand under my chin. I grew a shade of pink and he looked into my eyes.

"You always had a very pretty color of eyes, teal, but watery" he whispered very trance-like. I blushed some more at the compliment.

"T-Thank you" I whispered looking down. He made a small smirk and picked up the controller and handed me the second one.

I'm afraid I don't know how to play," I said looking down at it.

"Oh, I forgot, well It's quite easy" He said smiling.

After a few moments and reminders we were playing. Some sort-of racing game.

I was getting into it a little too much, moving to the car and flipping out when I crashed. Jacob just laughed at my movements and we played for about an hour till Marcus returned and he had some apples with him.

"This is all I could get at the moment, Ann Marie hasn't gone to the store today." Marcus sighed but I thanked him.

"Thanks, thats really thoughtful I love apples" I smiled standing up and taking the two that he held out. After I had eaten them I was wondering about Jacob and Marcus. They hadn't eaten all day. I sat down at a table and started to read a book off of Marcus's shelf. It was very old and boring.

"Lou, why you reading such a boring book. Come play another round with me" Jacob asked looking over at me from the couch. I put the book up and sat next to him. He was paler than usual.

He should eat
I looked at him oddly and curiously.
"What?" He asked tilting his head to the side cutely, his hair hanging over in his face.

"Have you eaten?" I asked rather fast, but still with a curious tone. He looked down and I knew he didn't want to be asked that.

"Not for a few days, but that doesn't matt-" He was cut off when I held my arm out to him.

"I dont bite the arm," he whispered staring at my arm in a slight daze. I bit my bottom lip and then moved my hair off one of my shoulders.

He looked at me slightly afraid. I had never been bitten on the neck before; it was some sort-of vampire reward, the vampire kiss.
His hands moved lazily to my shoulder and the other one to the other side of my neck. Getting his head closer and closer until he licked the spot that he was going to bite, and bit down, softly, but still puncturing my flesh. I winced and rolled my hands into fists, as he sucked. The pain slowly subsided and it was now a small tickeling feeling.
He stopped shortly after, leaning back on the couch drunk-like.
I put my hair back over my shoulder and sunk into the couch feeling very light headed.

Anemia

Little did I know, Marcus had seen the whole thing and was upset about it. I had drifted off to a sleep, exhausted. When I woke it was to Marcus yelling at Jacob.

"I bought her so she wouldn't be bit anymore" Marcus yelled.

"She offered!" Jacob called back angrily.

"Well you should have known she'd been bitten to many times today! Just look at her arms, those disgusting friends of Damien's calling themselves real vampires." Marcus argued more. Jacob was the first to notice me; Marcus had his back turned towards me of course.

"Lou" Jacob whispered his dead heart sinking.

"Marcus, Its not his fault I did offer and I wanted him to not go hungry" I whispered standing up shakily trying to smile. I had stumbled a few feet away from Marcus and Jacob and fell. Jacob with his fast relaxes caught me before I reached the floor and pulled me up to my feet.

"See, Shes lost so much blood" Marcus whispered hearing a knock at the door.
As Marcus walked over to the door, Jacob carried me to the couch and laid me down.

"Oh, Alex! Come in" Marcus said letting "The Test Subject" or Alex enter. The chin length, black hair was in a mess, as were the bandages that was wrapped around his body and chained clothes.

"A-Ann Marie was beaten" He breathed obviously he had been running.

"What!?!" I shouted standing up quickly, but my knees gave way and I fell on my butt.

"Louise?" Alex tilted his head, but then he quickly looked away and grabbed Marcus's shirt and ran out of the room.

"Lou? Do you think you'll be okay if I leave the room?" Jacob asked heading for the door. I nodded silently and picked myself up onto the couch. I played the racing game by myself, finding nothing else I could do. I played for at least 30 minuets until Jacob walked back in, his white shirt had small stains of blood. He sighed sitting down next to me and I looked at him worriedly.

"Ann Marie has only got some minor cuts" He reassured me and took the first controller from my hands. I the second one and beat him at least four times out of five.

Marcus came back, without Alex or Ann Marie.
"I think it is time for Louise to go to bed" Marcus suggested as he closed the door.

"Alright, She can sleep in my room" Jacob offered taking the controller from my hands and putting it on the PS2.

"Okay..." He yawned and walked to his room quietly.
Jacob showed me his room, a plain and ordinary vampire's room.
Black walls, Boarded up windows, and the softest beds in the world.

It was silk black with two silky pillows to match. A canopy bed to be totally exact, the clear black tinted covering was put up and I climbed in on the right side. Quickly becoming sleepy I closed my eyes and drifted off, before Jacob had climbed in.

I woke up only a few hours later, and what I realized made me a bit shocked, and very embarrassed.
A light shade of pink covered my face as I realized Jacob's hands had wrapped around my waist as he slept. He pulled me closer to him, making my head rest against his chest.

(Me: Lol...Rhymes...)
♠ ♠ ♠
Well That's all for now... Hope You liked it, Me personally thought it sucked... but.. :]