Maid To A Vampire

New Vampire?

“How could you!” Jacob yelled jumping up and pointing a finger at Alex. Bewildered Alex started to stutter, “Wha…What do you mean?”
“What do you mean, WHAT DO YOU MEAN… I was going to tell her!” Jacob yelled which made me realize he was arguing over another silly thing. I sighed shaking my head lightly.
“Yeah, Well I got to it first!” Alex half laughed standing up in front of Jacob.
“Hey guys…why don’t you take this fight, um… to a game of racing!” I suggested making them both turn towards me. I held up the first controller which Jacob took gleefully.
“I’ll win!” Jacob laughed out loud sitting down against the couch while I handed Alex the other controller. Alex rolled his eyes lightly and picked out his car as the game started.
-----------------------Time Skip-------------------------------------------
“HOW COULD YOU BEAT ME!?!” Jacob shouted mad that he lost 6 times out of 7 against Alex.
“I’m locked in my room almost all day, what do you expect me to do besides read?” Alex shrugged a small smirk on his bandaged face.
“Well…. I’ve played this game for over 6 years!” Jacob yelled a foolish attempt to save the argument.
“The game as only been out for 4 years…” Alex rolled his eyes sitting back down on the couch.
“Well---”
“Jacob just give up already…” We all turned to see Marcus walk in locking the door behind him. He was only holding one bag so I assumed that whatever else he was carrying was in the kitchen. He dug into the bag and threw a small pack to Alex who grabbed at it and ripped it open downing the substance within it.
I never asked questions when Alex was given something that he would drink. Jacob jumped up and ran over to Alex hopping up and down.
“What did you get me?” He asked a happy smile on his face.
“Nothing…Why was I supposed to?” Marcus tilted his head lightly, but I knew that he was only messing with Jacob.
“Yes…I asked for you to get me something” Jacob put on a pout face as he looked at Marcus. Marcus rolled his eyes laughing as he dug into the bag and handed Jacob a new game. “Yes! You’re the best!” Jacob sang and jumped to the TV with all of the game systems and other things and put it in and grabbed at the first controller and landed on the couch. He was going to be on the game all day until he finished it. I sighed lightly thinking about taking a nap, but before I could even think more about that there was a knock at the door. Marcus shuffled over to the door opening it up at a crack. There was an unfamiliar voice that came from the door.
“I…I was told to talk to you about a…free room” The new voice whispered quit timidly.
“Ah, Yes they said something about a new vampire… come in. Just hold your breath” Marcus answered slightly unimpressed.
“Ah, Alright…” the voice answered back and Marcus opened the door wider to reveal a small male vampire. I tilted my head lightly as he scurried into the room. Marcus closed the door and locked it again as he moved over to the bag he had placed on the table and pulled out an apple and threw it in my direction. I caught it lightly almost dropping it and settled down next to Jacob on the couch. The new vampire had been escorted to the guest room that was already prepared for him. He looked stressed as he had saw me when Alex walked him into the hall.
This was going to be some crazy night…or day.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG I'm really sorry!! I know I havn't been updating anything at all!! I've just been through hell, with school starting, and just some personal things so... Really sorry about the long wait.... and I'm not even sure if this chapter will make up for it... ^.^; sorry