Maid To A Vampire

I Just Want Some Sleep!

After about an hour of watching Jacob getting frustrated with the new game I got up and threw away the already totally brown apple. I sighed starching lightly as I made my way to Jacob’s room still a little tired from the day…or night, I think I should really figure out which is which. I walked into the hallway I noticed the guest room was open at a crack. I peered inside curiously since I haven’t ever really seen it. All I knew about the guest room was that all young vampires have to stay in it. The room was very dark, and from what I could see I saw a silhouette of a bed and a figure, probably the new vampire. The figure shuffled and seemed to turn directions. I saw a pair of red eyes attached to the figure and gasped lightly backing up away from the door. A hand clasped onto my shoulder and a jumped a few feet with fright.

“Whoa, Louise, It’s just me” Alex laughed lightly and removed the hand from my shoulder. I took in a few deep breaths trying to calm myself.

Alex chuckled lightly and patted my head and made his way back into the living room. I took a glance at the door nervously and then turned and walked into Jacob’s room, not closing the door all the way. I plopped down on Jacob’s bed which was a little messy from when Jacob had gotten up and leaned against the pillow staring at the top of the bed. Of course me being very oblivious to things didn’t notice the small creak of the door or the flash of movement. In just a few moments, a figure was right on top of me, their red eyes glaring down furiously with hunger. Obviously this was the new vampire, and me being curious just made him realize fully that I was a human. I, from experience didn’t move at all because I knew all vampires, especially young ones were strong so there was no point in resisting. I sighed lightly as the young vampire’s head moved closer towards my neck, his hands pinned mine over my head just in case I tried to fight him off. Once the vampire bit into me I knew that the smell of blood would catch someone’s attention so I wasn’t worried about dying of blood loss. The vampires lips attached to my neck and slowly parted. I felt his fangs against my neck and also from experience relaxed my limbs. He bit in slightly, not hard enough to draw blood, it seemed that he was hesitant. He only bit in a little harder, just enough to pierce my flesh and draw blood. The moment that the droplets of blood formed, he bit in harder, more of my blood spilling into his mouth. As I expected the door flew open wide, but the person who opened the door did not come immediately, who ever it was waited for a second before calmly walking over and patting the young vampire on the shoulder. The vampire jumped back, almost ripping his teeth from my neck, which left a gash and dashed out of the room leaving a string of apologies. The person who had just saved me, was unexpectedly Marcus. I didn’t know that he had come in yet. I closed my eyes softly, trying to slip into the sleep state that I was trying to find earlier until I felt a hand at my neck. Marcus had pulled himself closer to me from where he stood and brought his mouth to my neck and licked up my wound which healed on contact.

" Get some rest Lou" He whispered and moved his hand away and stood up straight licking his lips slightly and walked out of the room closing the door. I closed my eyes again turning over and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright! This is already very good for me, that I have done two chapters in two days... >.> Just because I'm busy and such. xD But now maybe this is satisfactory for my absence in writing...At least I wrote... and it may not look like much, but this took a while to write xD