Status: Sorry for any errors, pretty hard to catch them all with my cell phone. Being put on hold for a little while

Haunting

Prologue.

Her boots sunk into the snow with a small crunch as she walked closer to the man, a man hydra sent her to kill. He had managed to evade her for a few months, hiding a lot better than she thought he would, seeing as he was only a low life doctor.

Her finger gripped on the handle on her gun, a small smirk played on her cool lips hidden behind the snow mask, her silk smooth brown hair matched the small breeze that passed.

"Please, I'm begging you! I have children!." The man begged and pleaded as he crawled through the snow, leaving a deep crimson trail behind him.

She didn't say a word as she raised the gun, her eyes focused on him and his every movement, waiting to see if he would try to run with one properly functioning leg.

That was her problem, she wasn't like the rest, she damn sure wasn't like him. When she was out on a hunt, she played with her prey. It was thrilling, gave her something to do before heading back to the base.

Sometimes she would even let them escape so she could chase them, it wasn't long before they would have a bullet in the back of their head.

"Please, my children." By now his lips had started to change blue from the cold weather and snow, he shouldn't have run outside with out a jacket. Her eyes narrowed as she tilted her head to the right, hair flowing smoothly.

Mark, he had worked for Hydra and then betrayed them all, soon after he ran and hid like the coward he was, thus having them send her after him.

The snow crunched under her weight as she shifted slowly, everything seemed to have a slowed down at that moment, she could see her breath slip through the mask as her eyes narrowed. Her arm raised with her finger on the trigger aiming at his head, she could see the fear in his brown eyes as she slowly started to pull the trigger, maybe his life was flashing before his eyes at that very moment.

'Bang'

His body hit the snow with a soft thud, her arm lowered as she watched the once white snow turn a crimson red, swiftly turning her body she made her way into the forest as if she wasn't ever there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited