Status: Sorry for any errors, pretty hard to catch them all with my cell phone. Being put on hold for a little while

Haunting

Nine.

Two years was all they gave her, two years to spend time with her daughter before they took her away and made her their new experiment. They already knew of her strength, her skills, how different she was to the rest. She was special.

Hope Barnes.

That's what Jenna named her, she named her because in her was Hope, the hope to survive and get out. To take her daughter and escape, to kill every person who ever laid a hand on her.

But that hope was erased when they transfered her to a different facility, somewhere in Europe. Not shortly after they put her in the machine, blanking her memory of all Hope. They remodeled her back into the soldier she was to be, the killer she was supposed to be.


Jenna took a step into the large room that held all of the other soldiers, they all had bullets in their head. Steve, Bucky and Tony stared at her as she stared at the one test tube with the words 'project one' at the bottom, her heart rased as she stared at it. Thankfully it was empty, but did they really keep her alive all of this time?

She took a step towards it bit stopped.

"Well, project one. Yes, I've read about that, fiesty one she was. They put her down when she became to much like her parents." Jennas eyes widened as she stared at the name, all four men staring at her.

"She's been on ice for ages, I think she was about twenty when they put her on ice. I don't know where though, in this book someplace." Her eyes moved over to the window as the man raised the book in front of the glass.

"What's project one?"

She looked at Tony and the other two but didn't speak, she couldn't tell them. She had to find her.

"Her name is Hope Barnes, daughter of Jenna and Bucky Barnes." The man laughed behind the glass as Steve and Tony looked between the two in shock, Bucky stood in pure horror after just finding out he had a daughter.

"Jenna?"

She clenched her jaw while looking to the ground, Bucky took a step forward but stopped when the man started to play a video on the small screen before him.

Her eyes locked onto his and narrowed, she was going to get to him before he escaped. He ran, she turned and darted out of the room leaving the three of them to deal with their problems.

It wasn't long before she was walking outside to see the man and te'challa. The man passed out and Te sitting waiting for someone to come out.

"I was following the wrong man."

She took a step forward.

"They all were."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's almost over, BUT the second story will be in this story.