Status: Sorry for any errors, pretty hard to catch them all with my cell phone. Being put on hold for a little while

Haunting

Two

September 1948

Her feet dragged against the cold floor as her body was hauled down a long hallway, her mind was fuzzy and everything around her made no sense what's so ever. One minute she was in hiding waiting to attack, the next she was fighting for her life against a man with a metal arm, only to be knocked unconscious in minutes.

"I told him to bring me a soldier, not a woman." The thick Russian accent hit her ears causing her to squirm, everything about this was wrong. How did she get kidnapped and tossed to the Russians? The people carrying her turned her body and slammed her into the cold metal chair, this woke her, her eyes shot open causing her to see doubles.

"Let me go!" She tried to scream but it came out scratchy and hussed.

The men ignored her plea's for help, her cries to be let go and her voice in general, they made it seem as if she wasn't even there. The doctor sitting just across from her was given a thick file in which he let out a small hum and scanned through it.

"Interesting," He mumbled while pushing his glasses up more onto his nose bridge, flipping the pages once more. "Jenna Brooks."

The way he said her name, sent chills down her spine and not the good chills, the chills that made her want to run for cover and cry in a corner. She watched as he closer the file and handed it to a soldier who then walked out, allowing the man with the metal arm to walk in.

"You, you did this!" Her voice was less cracked as she yelled at him, but he didn't flinch, his ice blues eyes just watched her sitting in the chair with straps around her wrists and ankles. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him, anger rushing through her veins.

"Now relax, this will only sting for a moment." Her gaze was pulled from the man as a needle was jammed into her upper arm, an ice cold liquid pushed through her veins and all she could remember was looked back at those ice blue eyes before darkness took over.


Regret washed over her as she stood next to the soldier and three other men, she chased one while herchased the other, it was a line of people chasing one another. And now they stood in the middle of the freeway with guns pointed at them, their hands were up and her heart was pounding. There was no way for her to escape this, they would either tackle her or kill her, but for the most part they didn't know who she was, yet.

"Good job Cap, your a criminal."

Her eyes took in every person, there were normal officers, a man in metal suit, the so called Captain followed by a man who wore metal wings, the winter soldier- who didn't seem like the soldier, and last was a man who wore a panther suit. What the hell had she gotten herself into?

Her eyes flickered over to the soldier who was staring at her with a hard gaze, the last time they had seen each other wasnt easy. And now years later they were standing only a few feet away from each other, not saying a damn word.

"Who are you?" The iron man spoke now pointing his hand at her ready to take her down, her mouth opened to say something but what? What could she say? That she was out to kill the man chasing the soldier and now she was stuck here, that she herself was a soldier and in hiding since forever.

"She's with us." The winter soldier spoke up finally as he was pushed to the ground and cuffed. Jenna's eyes widened slightly at his voice, it didn't sound like the soldiers mean tone, and there wasn't a Russian accent to it at all. Did he escape HYDRAS grasp and had regained his memory? Did he remembered her to the day they had met?

"Very well, get them in the truck."

She felt a hand on her arm and went to move it off when she caught his eye, a quick shake of his head telling her to cool it made her stop in her tracks. She was going to follow his lead, he knew what to do. So she let them lead her into the truck and stuff her in the back seat with another guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?!