Status: Sorry for any errors, pretty hard to catch them all with my cell phone. Being put on hold for a little while

Haunting

Three

She sat in the back of the truck with her hands rested on her legs, her mind taking in every turn and every red light they stopped at. Steve, Sam and the cat guy were talking but she paid no mind to it, all she could think about was the soldier. He did remember her, but did he remember everything? The training? The late nights? Every time they had started to get closer it was as if Hydra knew and erased his memory, then put him on ice.

She remembered going to visit him while frozen, watching his body checking for any signs of struggle, anything. She remembered every time they would bring him out of the ice, rescale his mind and edge those words into his memory. Those words were their control over him and it killed her every time, but all she could do was stand there and play as if she didn't care.

It was when the car stopped and they were stepping into a facility of sorts that she was pulled from her thoughts, still ignoring everyone her eyes were now glued on the soldier, his face Stern with a slight hint of annoyance that he was a captive to someone again.

"Who is she?"

"I don't know, but bucky trusts her."

She watched the three men in front of her walking with another group, followed by another woman who kept sending her glances. Jenna's heart started to race, did she remember her face? Did she know she was a Hydra soldier that had gotten away? Her hands tightened into fists as they made their way into a large room with a separate room inside of it made of glass windows.

Steve and Sam ignored her as they watches the screen, Bucky was still locked up while a man Sat at a table across from him. He was apparently the therapist, not like he needed one, he was strong and able to figure things out. He always did. But it wasn't long before Jenna felt a chill go up her spine as she watches the man, something wasn't right. This seemed all to familiar.

"They would know that we would have him." The other woman who had entered the room had spoken and Jenna froze, was this Hydra? But how? She took a step back closer to the door of the room ready to run, and within seconds the whole building shut down.

"Lower level four!"

A grunt left her throat as her feet hit the floor, she had made it down to the lower level right after Steve and Sam, but they had already left. So now she was running through the main hall where she eard a gun shot, she could feel just how wrong everything was.

Her shoes skid as she turned the corner, her body moved to the left quickly as someone went flying in her direction. Scanning the room she met the eyes of the soldier, the winter soldier. She moved, her feet moving like ice-skates gliding across the ice. Her fist swinging out towards him, but he had dodged just in time.

His flesh hand gripped the back of her neck allowing his metal hand to jab her in the gut, but that wouldn't stop her. Give her a small amount of pain, but not stop her. She was a soldier, she was a killer. Jenna moved, her hand gripping his, with all her force she lifted her body, wrapped her legs around him and twisted bringing him down with her.

"Snap out it!" Her voice was low enough for only him to hear, this causing him to stop for a quick second before the Widow and another woman jumped in.

Jenna watched him take them out with ease, tossing them like rag dolls. It's always amazed her of how strong he was and that she was always able to match him, but today she was wrong. Today she went after him and before she could Dodge his swing, his metal hand connected with the back of her knocking her out cold.

"Я всегда буду защищать вас , даже если у меня есть , чтобы выбить вас из холода."
♠ ♠ ♠
Я всегда буду защищать вас , даже если у меня есть , чтобы выбить вас из холода. - I will always protect you, even if I have to knock you out cold.