Status: Sorry for any errors, pretty hard to catch them all with my cell phone. Being put on hold for a little while

Haunting

Four.

She didn't wake up fully, fist it was her body slowly coming to from being knocked out cold, her fingers twitched along with her head that was lulled to the side, a feeling of being dizzy washed over her as she started to hear the soft buzzing sound. Groaning and trying to move she needed to find out what the buzzing was, could it be her own mind playing tricks on her?

It wasn't long before the buzz started to fade away and the sound of voices started to fill it's place, by now she was starting to open her eyes and was trying to move her arms and legs, but nothing happened. So she struggled more.

"She's waking up."

Jenna's eyes finally focused seeing Steve, Sam and Bucky all standing in a half circle in the middle of a random room, her eyes narrowed as she tried to move once more. Looking down she realized that she was seated in a chair with chains wrapped around her body, a smug smirk played at her lips.

"Seriously?"

"He had his arm clamped, If that makes a difference." Sam spoke pointing to Bucky who gave him a small glare.
She stood with her arms folded leaning against the farthest wall, her mind reeling after what she had just been told. This man was going to wake the other soldiers? To do what, cause a war? Take over a country? Clenching her jaw she watched Bucky stand there examining his arm on the far side of the room, Steve and Sam were in the front discussing something.

She watched him, the way he flexed his metal fingers and twisted his arm around to check for any issues. The way his flesh fingers ran over the cool metal frame of his arm, poking at some places, testing the strength. Not once did he look up at her, even acknowledge her presence there and her hard stare on him, most people would have been staring her down. But he simply ignored her, ignored everything about her.

"I don't think you've ever hit me that hard before." Her voice low, but he was able to hear it because his head tilted in her direction. Thoughhe didn't speak, he just kept checking himself over, did he need more stuff? Would he be able at the end of the day? What would happen? Jenna's lips were in a thin line as he straightened out and huffed while staring her down, his blue eyes staring into her own.

"I guess I did..." He moved past her towards Steve and Sam who had finished their discussion. Now all eyes were on her, awaiting answers that they wanted and didn't need.
♠ ♠ ♠
So happy to have a ton of subscribers. I do apologize for the errors, I'm on my new phone and it doesnt always catch them.