Status: Sorry for any errors, pretty hard to catch them all with my cell phone. Being put on hold for a little while

Haunting

Five.

Jenna Sat on the stool with her hands resting on her lap, her eyes scanning the area from time to time; not like they would be spotteded. They were in a crowded area, a cup of coffee rested in front of her still steaming barely touched, Bucky sat next to her wit his baseball hat on covering his face the best he can and Steve sat across from her drinking his tea.

It felt awkward, really fucking awkward.

Her fingers twitched as she scanned once more, a small glare coming from under Buckys hat in her direction, allowing her to send one back. He wasn't allowed to glare at her, not now and not ever, she was paranoid and he was relaxing.

"What are waiting for?" She spoke shifting in her seat to face her back to the window, why she sat next to the most vulnerable spot she didn't know, lack of judgement.

They both ignored her.

Lifting her cup, she started to drink the coffee but in the most obnoxious way. She slurrped so loud three people turned to look at her, causing Bucky to snatch the cup from her hand.

"So, what are we waiting for?"

Steve sighed, his blue eyes matching hers and Sam walked back into the small cafe with a smile on his face. Jenna watched as he stood above them with his arms folded and narrowed eyes, confused as to why everyone was so tense.

"He's in."

Jenna leaned back in her seat, who did they think she was? A child? She was an assain, a killer, she could take them out with a smile on her face. She should take them out, grab Bucky and run away. A hand rested on her shoulder causing her to snap out if her angry thoughts and look to the right, Bucky was standing over her with a slightly confused look on his face.

How long had they been waiting for her?
The ride was silent as they were all cramped into the small buggy that Steve had borrowed, the rule was to stay hidden and under the radar, not drag all the attention to them in one second.

"Why did you pick this car?" Jenna's voice was low and she could see Bucky smirk from the corner if her eye as she leaned as far away from him as possible.

"Yeah I agree, we were told to stay low." Sam chimed in and Steve shook his head saying that it was staying low as they pulled under a bridge right behidna other car where the woman from earlier stood.

She watched as Steve got out leaving the three of them in the car, she could see Steve talking and looking back to the car and then grabbing everyone's weapons.

"Can you move your seat up?" Jenna looked at bucky.

"No" Sam replied with such ease causing Bucky to move closer to her, she could feel the metal touch her skin and a chill went through her body.

October 1950

She fought it everyday, the urge to kill someone, to snap their neck between her fingers like squeezing soft butter. She watched the other soldiers fight and kill, turn on guards from time and time and even beat the winter soldier to the ground. They were all strong, to strong and it scared her half to death. So she fought it, She fought everything.

"Next." She felt the man grip her arm and shove her into the cage with the soldier, his eyes narrowed as he watched her. But she just stood there, currently fighting within herself to not fight him, when they would be able to train alone we go soft on her. Show her mercy.

"Fight!"

He took a step closer, she took a step back, he ran at her swinging his metal arm but her hand reach out and bought it. The cool touch of the metal against her skin sent chills down her skin, her knee reach out to jab him in the gut but his other arm caught it.

By now they were in a mess of hands, knees and legs.Each swinging at one another in hopes to give some damage, but they both met each other with blocking or a hit to the gut. She trained with him so much that she knew his every move, his weak spots and what got him angry.

This is what kept her from wanting to kill, it was him. She didn't want to become a ruthless monster that they could control, a monster. His fist came out punching her in the chest, sending her flying backwards. Her back slamming into the cage causing her to grunt and slide to the floor, her hands touched the cold cement floor bringing her back to her sense as the soldier came stalking forward.

Her hand caught the boot coming at her face, her foot stretches out tripping him to the floor and she quickly climbed on him ready for the kill.

"Enough!"

It took her a minute, a quick minute as she got to stare into his cold blue eyes, waiting for her to get off. Her body jolted when she felt him place his hands on her waist and softly push her back. It was then that she realized it.


"Earth to Jenna."

Her eyes blinked staring and looked over to Sam who was waving a hand in front of her face, while Bucky stood back with his arms folded and eyes narrowed.

Steve was in his uniform and a few others stood staring at her strangely. Looking back at same she climbed out of the buggy.

"It's time to get going."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay more subscribers and recs, Thank you so much!