Status: Sorry for any errors, pretty hard to catch them all with my cell phone. Being put on hold for a little while

Haunting

Six.

Jenna stood next to Bucky, who stood slightly behind Steve, they were in an airport trying to get to a hidden jet. Her eyes scanned the area trying to survey the best possible escape and the best way to survive, she shouldn't have been here, she could kill every single one of them in a heartbeat if she really wanted to.

Why did she follow them, she should have ignored them.

"Bucky." Her voice was low as she stared at the group in front of her, she knew they would fight and she knew they would do damage to each other, but to kill, they wouldn't kill. Maybe the cat would, he was out for revenge, he was dangerous.

"What?"

She took a step closer to him, letting her arm brush against his jacket causing him to look down at her, his blues piercing her own holding cofusion.

"I'm dangerous, I shouldn't be here. You of all people should know this, I could kill them." Her green eyes locked with his and saw Steve look at her from the corner of her eyes.

Bucky nibbled on his bottom lip as he thought, because she knew that he's knew she was right, she was dangerous. His fingers gripped her elbow softly giving it a small squeeze, because at this moment he didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to keep her out of trouble and to keep her from killing anyone like he did in the past.

January 1970

Bucky and Jenna Sat on the roof top watching their target, the goal was to bring him in alive and kill who ever got in their way. They had become the pair of soldiers for these tasks, as they always got the job done.

"How long are we going to sit here?" Jenna sighed as se swung her legs back and forth, long waits made her impatient, she always wanted to move.

"You're to reckless, you need to look at what your getting into."

She looked at the building below and shruged her shoulders, then looked back at the soldier.

"I see about twenty men, we could take them. Let's go." By now she was on her feet, her body in motion and Bucky following after trying to catch her. If there was on thing that made him want to snap her neck, it was these moments.

But he couldn't, she was the strongest of the ones created, she was the most tamed. She listened when she had to, but she was also the deadliest of them all.Even when she would act like a child, he still would tred lightly with her.

The blood dropped from the tip of her knife, her eyes scanned the area to see blood splattered on the wall like paint, art work in a way. Her breathing was normal, calm and she could feel the drips of sweat and blood rolling down her face. Stepping over the body she had just placed there, she moved towards the room with the soldier and the man they had to bring in.

The eufora of killing still pulsing through her body as she entered the room, twirling the blade in her hand. She watched as the man tried to escape while the soldier was fighting off some big dude, she saw the papers scattered on the floor, broken picture frames and closed curtains. Her fingers moved, the knife slipped from her fingers heading straight towards the man, she didn't care where the blade would land, as long as it would stop him.

She heard the grunt after the blade strunk him right in the throat, a smirk filled her lips as she walked closer to him. Her body pulsing with joy that she just killed the man, knowing damn well she shouldn't have. But before she could even take another step, a metal hand was around her throat stopping her from breathing, her hands reached out trying to get away, her eyes scanned over to the person and saw a pissed off soldier.

"Я сказал вам , чтобы остаться рядом со мной."


"Just stay next to me." Was the last thing he said as they started running into a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really frustrating writing from my phone, it puts words that I don't type. So I really do apologize for the errors. An see that I only have my phone, I don't really have a way to edit them.I'll try to through and catch what I can, but it's not easy.